Home

SWBF2 Server Management Tools

[BBO]Kevlar

I think we can thank Pandemic energetically...

Not really, because we're not getting anything more than expected. It's the job of the developers to put out server tools.

Like Alegis said, we're supposed to get server tools right from the start.

Not really, because we're not getting anything more than expected. It's the job of the developers to put out server tools.

Like Alegis said, we're supposed to get server tools right from the start.

What he said. SWBF was a HUGE disappointment on the most basic of levels. I have little love for Pandemic as a result. I definitely did not get my money's worth from that game. Needless to say, this development is promising for SWBF2. Thanks, kevlar!

But Pandemic did try and hopefully will correct all the errors that were in SWBF.

Without saying anything I shouldn't, I can say that Pandemic are aware of and are working hard to address issues from the first game [in the sequel]. Their commitment to provide comprehensive game server management tools with SWBF2 is a testament to this. I think great things are in store for Star Wars and Battlefront fans everywhere and I can't wait for the beta-testing program to start! :thmbup1:

(Must ... keep ... studying ...)

Kevlar']Those of you who have used my game server management tools for BF1942 and BFVietnam may be happy to learn that Pandemic has licensed Black Bag Operations game server management tools for SWBF2. See my News page for more information.

-kevlar

Just don't forget the little people who helped you get in. *cough* ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It is a beta version, but like he said, it is included with the PC dedicated server install in the base directory. The server manager filename is swbf2sm.exe and the remote manager filename is swbf2rm.exe. There are some bugs, of course, but hopefully they will be worked out sooner rather than later. You can help by posting feedback here.

http://www.blackbagops.com/forums/battlefront/index.php

• 1 month later...

Archived