Home

One thing this game needs is...

Ch1cago88

... mission based gameplay. I lost interest in the first one way to quickly. I'm hoping they do something like what Unreal Tounament does, so you have different modes to play the game. Or even missions that make you protect someone or you must defuse something. I mean if I want to just capture the spawn point I'm just going to play Battle Field 2. Does anyone else feel that they better deliver big? If they just add a few new maps and tweak a few things, I'm definetely not buying the game.

Well, I don't know about mission gameplay, but they are adding new modes of play. So far what I've heard is:

Assault (not sure what this one is, could just be the one we have now)

Galactic Conquest (redone)

Hunt (Not sure what this is either aside from someone mentioned shooting up ewoks in one level of it lol)

And of course Single Player supposedly has more specific objectives than just take over all CP's.

So that's definately a step up from the past game. Will it be enough? Have to wait and see (but I'm not setting my expectations high for this game...)

I agree though that in order to make alot of people buy it, they better make one huge leap forward from the past one.

though sadly they will probably still do well because of the franchise fanboy factor....

It isn't a true challenge, but it's not a valid reason not to be allowed to use them on the battle-field !...

Yes it is, because no one class should be more powerful than another. If Jedi are underpowered, then it would at least be balanced, but then it throws the concept of the game off. You're supposed to be playing as the grunts on the front lines, not a lightsaber-wielding, Force-powered super hero.

TK, you forget about Spawn Camping in a tank.

Tanks>>Jedi.

The class isn't more powerful, the tank is. A class should not be more powerful than any other. Of course though there should be players that are more powerful than the other, by getting in a tank or just being better at the game. But no one should be better because their class is more powerful.

The class isn't more powerful, the tank is. A class should not be more powerful than any other. Of course though there should be players that are more powerful than the other, by getting in a tank or just being better at the game. But no one should be better because their class is more powerful.

Yeah, I hear you. I'll have to see what happens, ultimately.

I've never had many problems with the Jedi. They are really stupid (ie: undeveloped AI). It is not that hard to out maneuver them. Also, you can roll away from them faster than the can run after you.

They're just "programmed" to pursue the closest enemy... :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived