Home

Fav. Figure

ZBomber

What is your favorite 3 3/4 inch action figure of all time?!

Some of my favorites include the POTF2 Jawas, POTJ Obi-Wan In Training, POTF2 Boba, 300th Boba, POTF2 Han Bespin, POTF2 C-3PO, POTF2 R2-D2, POTF2 Stormtrooper, POTF2 Vader.

I think the reason so many are POTF2 is because I grew up with them, thats what me and Andrew did, we'd just play with the action figures. I guess we stopped a little before Episode I, so thats really the only line I ever played with.

I pick POTF2 Han Bespin. Looking at my list, I just love that figure so much.

Agreed. While all these new ones are awesome in sculpt, the PotF2 ones will always be the most special for me. They were made when I was young enough to play with them and they were the things that were the most enjoyable to collect. They were made before the dark times, before the name changed from Kenner to Hasbro....

I can't choose who is my favorite is from those series. Up until sometime in '98, I had and played with them all. It was only with the Flashback Photos or EU (whichever came first) I stopped playing with them. I'd say best overall figure for scuplt, packaging, and extras is the entire VOTC line. Luke is the weakest of the set, but whatever. Still a great set. 300th Boba close second.

The one you told me to put into my Palace. He's flying outside of the skiff, he's not actually on it. Not enough room. I got Luke it came with, PotF2 Han Carbonite, Saga Cloud City Chewie (minu 3P0 on his back), PotF2 Weequay, and PotF2 Lando Skiff. So the Fett man is flying right outside of it.

Archived