Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

They won't live long enough to fight Rebels, and Vader killed the Jedi himself.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not there will even be a RC2. They'll either find something for the Commandos to do during Ep. III, invent a story for after the Purge or maybe the entire squad goes rogue to find Sev.

actually, MC. Sev is accounted for.

in Triple Zero, Sev, along with the rest of Delta Squad, plays a major role. he's paired alongside Fi in recon missions etc. as far as i know, Triple Zero is the sequel to Hard Contact,and Hard Contact is set after the RC game, so althought we don't exactly know how he survived, we know that he did survive.

actually, MC. Sev is accounted for.

in Triple Zero, Sev, along with the rest of Delta Squad, plays a major role. he's paired alongside Fi in recon missions etc. as far as i know, Triple Zero is the sequel to Hard Contact,and Hard Contact is set after the RC game, so althought we don't exactly know how he survived, we know that he did survive.

Sorry to burst your bubble but,

Triple Zero takes place a year after the Battle of Geonosis. Republic Commando the game ends about 3 years after Geonosis.

• 6 months later...

Well, we've never had an evil Star Wars FPS ala TIE Fighter.

Actually, TIE Fighter was not really "evil" though, because it brought into play the usual ambiguity of what really is evil? A point of view. The empire was just trying to maintain order over chaos through some fear and oppression (sounds like lots of govts out there today on our backwards planet). Granted, Vader and the Emperor aren't exactly nice people lol.

I like matters of gray. Star Wars can be quite gray, but usually the games are too shallow to go that direction. I don't think a prequel era game could do it at all.

• 1 month later...

:vsd: I totally loved the first one i would go crazy for a #2 i just say make it longer and the comandos go renegade me :smash: machine cult *then gits :ion: and uses master power blast* :hit4: no offense but Im defeinding RC2!!! Puts on :fett: gets in a :tank1: gets the :edeaths: cannon and a :stick: + :slave:

Giddidy Giddidy Goo!!! :launcher:

P.S. I forgot the thing that i was spossed to put here but anyway- oh yeah boy this thread is being slow about ppl responding

Well I don't have any ideas for for RC2, although they should make it, but I'm working on a fanfic, which I might just post in another thread, thats called Imperial Commando. It has nothing to do Omega or Delta Squad but is inspired by Karen Traviss' RC Hard Contact and Triple Zero. I'm reading Triple Zero. BTW Delta 38 "Boss", you spelled that goo thing wrong, you spelled it with d's instead of g's.

Archived