Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes imperial stuff.

I personally like the idea of hunting down the Jedi. How cool would that be to have your squad pitted against a raging samurai with a light saber...

Whether Imperial stuff or no Imperial stuff, longer and better MP. Perhaps basing the missions on actual Marine, SEALS, or Special Forces engagements since basing the movements on the same seemed to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe u and Have some ideas so pay attention and take notes. It would be cool if it had two areas. One is that u are playing as the rest of the squad with their new reqruit doing some interesting missions on Coruscant and the other is that u are Sev trying to escape after he has been kidnapped. U have to escape then find a way back to to Coruscant. Sev makes it back and finds his squad operating with their new teammate. So they kick out the new teammate and take Sev back then they Do some missions in the city of Coruscant with sniping and explosives. It would be really cool.

Sorry to burst your bubble but,

Triple Zero takes place a year after the Battle of Geonosis. Republic Commando the game ends about 3 years after Geonosis.

Yeah, I know, I figured that too late, and by the time I did, I'd forgotten that I'd said that here :D.

What if they create their own legacy by making their own clones without the age acceleration modification.

It would be:

A) a fresh start

B) Rebel commando

C) a very bad idea

D) a very, very bad idea

E) a very ,,Not likely, how did you even though of that stupid scenario you noob'' situation.

What do you think?

I personally like the idea of hunting down the Jedi. How cool would that be to have your squad pitted against a raging samurai with a light saber...

Whether Imperial stuff or no Imperial stuff, longer and better MP. Perhaps basing the missions on actual Marine, SEALS, or Special Forces engagements since basing the movements on the same seemed to work.

Yeah, there are tons they could do with this game. Unfortunately, I've heard RC called "Stalo 2 Prime" because it was so similar to Metroid Prime and Halo 2... I don't see much of the Metroid, but you have to admit, RC is close to Halo in gameplay. They could add new maps and missions, but they couldn't make the gameplay much different from what Bungie is famous for.

has anyone played the downlodable map of republic commandos. can you tell me how i can install it on the pc the instuctions are not much help?

first ever blog post everyone

how can i get an avatar as well?

(sorry for any spelling mistakes)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday i played that bonus map but it got 5/10 out of me cuz :-

the suroundings made it look like it was in a box.

the cutscene had no dialog.

too many enimes at one time.

when I got to the end nouthing happened

the objectives did not show at the top of the hud like noemel

here's how to get it working go to anywere in the campeigh mode then press ' then type open OMT_01A (make sure in cap) and then your there (make sure you have followed the insrtctions.

Archived