Home

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a RC2.

they can't just leave SEV high and dry....can they?

anyways they are most likely tied up with The Force Unleashed or the fact of they are making a storyline or something.

But all we can do is hope, it might be next in lucasarts' project list or better yet Coming Soon............

I think there will be, because (i think seven) seven got kidnapped at the end of the last level, if u remember. But dont ask me, what story it could be.

This is probably 100% B.S, but maybe RCII could be almost towards the end of the clone wars, right before all the clones turn evil. As sev was reported missing, Delta Squad could go back into the ruins and search for sev. I found the end of RCI a little un-satisfying because of the absence of sev. I don't know, maybe My Idea is stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know, maybe My Idea is stupid.

Not a stupid idea, many people have posted similar ideas.

This is probably 100% B.S, but maybe RCII could be almost towards the end of the clone wars, right before all the clones turn evil.

The clones didn't "turn evil", they didn't change at all, only the people giving the orders did. If you want to find out what happens to delta squad around order 66 then you won't have to wait for another game to be announced (which seems unlikely), it's being covered by the fourth RC novel.

Interesting to see a 'top secret" FPS for LucasArts out there. It could be RC2 or it could be Battlefront 3, or something else altogether. It looks like, though, that LA isn't really developing for PC anymore as the new SW Force Unleashed and that other new FPS will not be on PC ... which SUCKS BIGTIME IMO.

If you guys want a new SW game check out http://www.fsmod.com ... its a total mod of Battlefield 2142, which costs only 20 USD nowadays, and is a geat multi-play online FPS. Version 1.2 is due out soon and will include new maps, vehicles, and a new stats/ ranking system.

I would LOVE RC2 so much, though, as long as it is for the PC!

• 3 weeks later...

yes and FUTHER MORE I DO NOT SEE WHAT THE DIFFERENC BETWEEN BLOG AND MESSAGE BOARD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for yelling I would have not if you didn't add the f**king and NOOB! in your entry and as for the the noob how many post most I make cuz I made 53 so far and all I want to know is how you got the avatar.

Maybe if there is a Republic Commando 2 they should include more of a plot then the first game

Also. You go to your UserCP for the avatar. If you keep swearing you might get banned. This is a message board. Its where people post topics into specific areas. A blog is where someone posts what they did today and people comment

Archived