Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway straying ontopic

Maybe if there is a Republic Commando 2 they should include more of a plot then the first game. Since there practically was no plot for the first game

What do you mean... as for FPS game RC had really good plot.. Plus it was clone wars, what did you want, some romance? :p. One thing I would change is to add more missions which would be even more interesting (since the one in RC1 were really good... )

And to Sev smth... 07 was Sev not fixxer ... omg... :lol:

The planet of Yavin is a gas giant. Its like Jupiter and is completely inhospitable. Why would Clones battle there?

What do you mean... as for FPS game RC had really good plot.. Plus it was clone wars, what did you want, some romance? :p. One thing I would change is to add more missions which would be even more interesting (since the one in RC1 were really good... )

And to Sev smth... 07 was Sev not fixxer ... omg...

No. What I would have wanted was a storyline, a good plot twist, an actual Protagonist and not a lot of clones as the main characters. An actual Antagonist and not just doing missions for the republic. If Republic 2 would have this the game would sell very well

Just thought I would brag - Yesterday I played RC begining to end non stop. It only took a tidy 9 1/2 hours to do it. Its the second time I played it all the way through since I bought it 6 days ago. I LOVE Republic Commando!

Anyone else had marathons like this? I havn't done anything like this since I was a teen. By the way, any other girls members here?

MdB

I got through it in 6½ hours on my first try, but I had played the demo a few billion times before that, and I played very aggressively, an example:

Oh look, a looked door, slice it, run in, throw grenades all over the place, shoot at the other areas and at the same time stab that super battledroid to a greasy death...I was down to my pistol during half the time hehe...a bit overly aggressive maybe but it got the job done...last time I played I think I got it down to 4h and 10 minutes.

Only without Fixxer (07) :(

Now I'm confused, do you mean, 4-0 Fixer or 0-7 Sev?

For all you fans of RC there is at least the novels from Karen Travis about the Omega/Delta-Squad. There is 3 of them allready afaik the latest is TrueColor´s but there is a 4th part listed on amazon to appear sometime next year if iam not mistaken now it was called order 66.

RC2 would just like K3 be a nice game for a sequel i bought RC for 9,99€ as a budget game some 2+ years ago and those 9 euros were one of the best invested so far. The game doesnt have a ubar story or anything but for that price it was awesome and the way you can control your team and keep going as a team was just pure fun for me. A sequel with a nice coop for PC would be the win!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived