Home

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trooper 57 can you please stop spamming in this topic? If no one wants to post then tough luck. There are over 50000 more topics you can talk in

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really miss sev, i think there should be some way to get him back in the sequel (double wishful thinking). It also needs some operatable vehicles & def a longer story (i think i beat it in under 6 hrs last time). MP needs some work too. This is still one of my favorite games, If RC2 came out I'd be one of the first to buy it.

edit: forgot I would really like some co-op action. 4 guys, 1 team...seems like perfect opportunity for 4 player co-op

if they do make a republic commando 2 it would be better to leave off with the same characters and "SEV" coming back only against the RCs and now delta squad are stormtroopers but with the same interchangable weaponary

If you read some of the RC novels you find the "Sev" part impossible :rolleyes:

hi i m new and i liked the republic commando game the most what i would like to see would be this the commando goes looking for fixer and refused oder 66 ( because it is misses the order because it is gone looking for fixer against the will of the emperor ) and they save fixer and then start fighting the empire i mean in thwarn books the dark jedi clone is not following orders too (correct me if i m wrong i only did read the firth one jet ) so would be possible i would hate to see the commando turn to the evil like all other clones

it is hard the first time but i played it now through 3 times and after the first time it was joust to easy if you die joust tell them to bring you back to live and then attack with the knife think and for the super battle thinks its best to run at them and use the knife and at the same time running around them

they can not turn as fast as you run

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived