Home

I think my head just exploded in sadness...

Really? Come on, PloKoon, you used to be cool. :xp:

Why not just an ordinary bayonet, without any stupid gimmicks. And NO lightsabers.

If they make an RC2 I want to play a shooter, not Republic Commando 2: Republic Knight - OMG we haz lightsaberz! :dozey:

I was cool before! AWESOME!:xp:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I think it should be Delta squad not only doing there objectives but also finding clues to Sev's were abouts in the first few missions and then they are reunited and then......

which should they become:-

Rebals

stromtroopers

or how about stormtroopers then Rebals.

*raises hand along with the others* as for strykr93's comment you shouldnt jump to conclusions because of an easter egg(but maybe there is hope for the saving of the RC series) also how do you know that it is Boss's helmet and not just a clone helmet with orange paint

seems.... well heres my version/senerio ok

delta has to leave sev behind because they always follow orders but yoda doesnt know that Kal'buir has secretly sent ordo,mereel, and aden to find him mean while the play their good commando role untill kal'buir gets the hidaway completed on Mandalore while omega has allready deserted with the nulls then the desert a few years pass and they stop being commandos and become full fleged mando'ad mercs with skirata and get recruited by the rebels.... do with it what you want i think that would be awesome like that(or something similar) feel free to add or tell me what you think would be better!! i have to sleep bye for now.....

tell me what you think would be better!!

I think Karen Traviss has a lot to answer for.

For a start, a mercenary wouldn't 'join' with anyone. It's anathema to being to a mercenary.

They don't choose sides, they follow credits. And last time I looked, the Empire had a lot more credits than the Rebels.

I'd prefer to see new characters, that aren't god-forsaken clones. I'd like to see a new team, of human recruits to the Imperial Army, that take down Rebel Cells.

And i'd like James Luceno to write the books for it. Anyone else is just bad.

ok what i meant by join the rebels was as in the rebels hacked some imperial archives and found out about omega and delta and kal's runaway and they hired them anyways why does everyone hate karren traviss i think she wrote great books

Okay then, let me ask this - why would Delta Squad rebel and desert?

Try and answer without fanboyish wishing along the lines of 'they wouldn't be evil'.

And everyone hates Karen Traviss because she writes pure, unadulterated trash. She also seems to think that she's the best author in Star Wars writing at the moment (not bloody likely, when Zahn, Luceno or Denning could outwrite her with both hands chopped off).

She's annoyed a lot of fans because she killed off two of the most popular characters in the Expanded Universe - Mara Jade and Pellaeon - after those two most people refuse to read her stuff.

And further more, a lot of people are sick of seeing every sentence contain a Mandalorian reference. Mandalorians used to be cool because they were mysterious. Now, they're downright annoying.

So there, that's why people hate Karen Traviss.

ok well maybe delta might not desert but omega would with kal'buir and astor alot of people LIKE having the madno tradition being recocognized and maybe delta would stay and omega wouldnt and that would be there personal mission from vader is to find and destroy omega i think that would be awesome ok now a show of hands who here like traviss's work *raise hand* anyone else

and strykr sorry if i came off as rude but people have been wanting a rc2 for a while but it seems as there is no hope but maybe your right and there is hope who knows

and astor alot of people LIKE having the madno tradition being recocognized[/Quote]

I'm all for it being recognised, but not when it's overexposed and boring. And shouting at me isn't going to do anything.

ok now a show of hands who here like traviss's work *raise hand* anyone else

That's all well and good, but you haven't yet given a reason why you like it.

im not shouting i was just making sure that u read that part any ways a big reason i like her books is that i dont read a whole lot so when something finally does catch my atention i MUST be good therefore thats on eanother is the style of her writing she adds sadness,anger,pain,happiness, hope,joy,humor,etc. you name it shes probably got it in there somewhere ps thanks for the support 93

*Raises hand and rolls eyes.*

RC2 needs to have a completely different plot line than the books. RC2 just wouldn't be the same type of game as RC1 without Delta Squad.

RC-1183 here is a hint: USE SENTENCES AND PUNCTUATION!

If you have a long post, actually use periods. You know, THIS THING? Not adding periods doesn't prove anything.

Archived