Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because of two reasons.

A It's stupid

B It's another excuse I made up...

Please, if EA Games can do it, I'm sure Lucasarts can too... look at SWBF2 you can switch characters in the middle of a game, what's different besides the characters?

I think LA views Acadmey as a failure thus making Jedi Knight dead, the might view RC has just a one time only thing. And Battlefronts future may have been decided upon Renegade Sqaudron, becasue of sales, the will probably be a TFU "2".

Jedi Academy ruined JKseries,but this is the wrong forum...

But i doubt there will be a RC 2,but then again i hope it's not the deal...:cyb1:

Oh, there's interest, but the game was never THAT great to begin with, it has little replay value, and it never sold enough to warrant even talk of a sequel.

That, combined with what many feel is the overexposure of the Clone Wars, the Commandos themselves, and books by a pretty unpopular (to most of the Star Wars book reading community) author, all gather together to make any hopes of a sequel wishful thinking at best.

Oh, there's interest, but the game was never THAT great to begin with, it has little replay value, and it never sold enough to warrant even talk of a sequel.

That, combined with what many feel is the overexposure of the Clone Wars, the Commandos themselves, and books by a pretty unpopular (to most of the Star Wars book reading community) author, all gather together to make any hopes of a sequel wishful thinking at best.

I think it has more replay value than TFU.

I think it has more replay value than TFU.

I've not played TFU yet, so I can't comment on that. But Republic Commando has pretty much no choice in it - it's completely linear, and it get's pretty repetitive in the end.

I'm with PloKoon as well I do not want it to die as it was the only Star Wars first person shooter to my knowledge didn't include a lightsaber as a choice of weapon.

Dark Forces I.

Archived