Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait, delta squad follows order 66? that sucks

Not really. It would've sucked if Traviss had come up with some stupid way to have them avoid it - which is impossible. Order 66 is hardwired into a Clone's brain- there's no way around it.

But, it seems she chooses what to follow about the SW universe. That's why Order 66 was a letdown, both in plot and style.

Having read Order 66, I feel that I must strongly recommend against it.

I'm not reading another book about the Clone wars again, unless it's by Zahn, Allston or Denning now.

Maybe the commandos could be jedi!!!!! :tng1::xp: JK

Don't know if this was mentioned but since it would probably be post order 66 (right?) could they have you as like rebel commandos, have you go through training and then put you through missions (like getting plans for the death star).

well no it wouldnt it would actually make it more realistic cuz if you think in real life they get de briefed go over the mission plan and backup plans then they suit and weapon up then they embark on the mission thats how i think it should be just ;ike real life

thats pretty much wut i said RC. and astor, sure they have it where u can just put attatchments on to change the weapons, but u ever think about havin different types of rifles, or snipers, or how about a clone rocket launcher for once. and mines and detonators. and lets not forget about somethin to fix vehicles, turrets, etc. maybe even active camo if they get new armor

Archived