Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that they need to make it have huge online capability (you see how well JA is still doing online), EDIT: Have achievements in both online and SP mode; points for online like in CoD4 (I think they have something like that), for SP mode, you just get a larger variety of items to choose from. Have it for all consoles.

Also (I know this will probably never happen) make it have some type of of virtual reality, (i.e you have a gun controller, a camera on your TV/Computer that tracks motion sensor things (like gloves, socks etc.) and a thing that lets you run in place and senses the direction you are moving and how fast you are moving.

NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!

But I think that they could make the game focus on Delta but after you complete the game you unlock other "mini games" that are small missions that tell about the other squads (letting you play as them). As said above you could be briefed for each mission and choose certain items to take along.

You could also pick up weapons of enemies if you run out of ammo (until you get some more), this could be used in a level where you get captured and have to escape (from CIS or something).

Also they could have a mission (like in the 5th episode of the Clone wars TV series) where you are at a tracking station or something and you have to fight off commando driods, and a whole battalion of droids; to protect the station.

They could have you go to Ord Mantle and try to discover a secret item left behind by the mandalorians and then have the CIS be there already and you have to fight them until reinforcements get there.

EDIT: DMM & EUPHORIA (or a really good AI) are a must.

with the fighters, thats wut i meant with only a few times having to fly. also, i think that there should be a mission or 2 where u have to capture an important enemy leader rather than just kill every1 like in the first game

the virtual reality thing isnt gonna happen any time soon

i think that 2 of the choices on the main menu should be story mode and rpg mode, or somethin in that nature. i also think that, like on some games, u should be able to go thru the game doin good or bad stuff by ur choice. u know, like choosin between light side or dark side. that would be pretty cool

If you want to hear my thoughts on a RC2 (Imperial Commando), I'd actually like to see the squad eventually transformed into prototypes for the Dark Trooper Project, as seen in Dark Forces.

Now, the actual Dark Troopers themselves were officially droid, but perhaps the commandos can be considered as test subjects for the exoskeleton, as some sort of cyborgs. According to Wookiepedia, there was a Dark Trooper Phase Zero, which was intended to be a prototype to the latter Phase II exoskeleton. These prototype were also not droids, but instead aged clone troopers with around 70% of its body replaced with cybernetics and armor.

Wookieepedia

Boba Fett, yet another clone, had been hired to lead the stormtroopers into battle because he was also born and raised in Tipoca City and had an unexpected strategic advantage. After both cloning facilities were captured by Imperial forces, the rest of the clone troopers were crowded onto the outdoor platforms and massacred. None of the clone anti-Imperial troopers were known to survive.

I was replying to Astor_Kaine btw. But anyways these clone troopers were called Anti-Imperial troopers here is the link (the one's I was referring to).

That sounds like a good idea, but pretty basic for RPGs, good idea, though. Perhaps, seeing as this is an RC, it should provide more options besides saving and killing the Jedi. They could add the Jedi as a party member with the squad if you should save them, or if you kill them, you get something really really really cool.

If you want to hear my thoughts on a RC2 (Imperial Commando), I'd actually like to see the squad eventually transformed into prototypes for the Dark Trooper Project, as seen in Dark Forces.

Now, the actual Dark Troopers themselves were officially droid, but perhaps the commandos can be considered as test subjects for the exoskeleton, as some sort of cyborgs. According to Wookiepedia, there was a Dark Trooper Phase Zero, which was intended to be a prototype to the latter Phase II exoskeleton. These prototype were also not droids, but instead aged clone troopers with around 70% of its body replaced with cybernetics and armor.

Now that, is actually a good idea. I would not hesitate to play a game like that.

i think that there should be a level where u have located a jedi, and u go find the jedi. if ur on the light side, u save him. if ur on the dark side, u kill him

No, I think that wouldn't be the best of ideas since almost the entire TFU game was spent hunting down, and killing Jedi/Sith.

Archived