Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how bout when the commandos are on the front lines with all the clone troopers (that look like the ones in ep3), they spot sev being interrogated inside an outpost that their suppost to infiltrate. they disobey there orders, get back sev, and then order sixty six has begun. they COULD go rouge or they COULD remain loyal. thats my idea of what commando 2 will b like. its perfect for a sequel...

i mean everything would b similar except for names and armor. different missions on other planets... new weapon attachments (grenade launcher attachment that shoots them very far and fast) new manuvers,enemies, jedi, plus the new advisor. i could get used to that

yah like and the clone troopers armor would b episode 3 like. the battle of kashyyyk, maybe an assasination mission in broad daylight on coroscaunt (you must remain covert and secret like up on high buildings to snipe), and finally, you go inside general grievouses ship and disable it. OH OH AND ALSO THE BATTLE OF UTAPA

oh and can yall help me out with my texture brighness problem in th e skinning forum?

I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any RC modders on this site. (Except for you)

i mean if they were like, goin in a ship that has to go thru enemy lines to reach the atmosphere, and ya, add like the ship bein hit and they have to jump once they can

I suppose that could work, but I'd prefer to stick to the basics, if all possible.

how bout RC2 is about omega squad?

Yeah, that's been brought up multiple times.

If you want to hear my thoughts on a RC2 (Imperial Commando), I'd actually like to see the squad eventually transformed into prototypes for the Dark Trooper Project, as seen in Dark Forces.

Now, the actual Dark Troopers themselves were officially droid, but perhaps the commandos can be considered as test subjects for the exoskeleton, as some sort of cyborgs. According to Wookiepedia, there was a Dark Trooper Phase Zero, which was intended to be a prototype to the latter Phase II exoskeleton. These prototype were also not droids, but instead aged clone troopers with around 70% of its body replaced with cybernetics and armor.

That's a great idea, and it lines up with everything else... :D

Archived