Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to make sure we are on the same page, I meant freedom of movement instead of being stuck traveling down hallways only a few yards wide.

He knows what you mean :p.

And even it there wouldnt be so much freedom in movement.

It would rocks too. ^^

ok, one of the best ways (in my opinion) to make a game more replayable is to make the levels big. Have situations where you can make a disision that affects the rest of the story. That way every time you play it there will be a diffrent ending. If you have big levels, then there are more places to explore. Another thing that could be done is to go around the level and find hidden things that unlock stuff (eg. cheats, guns, money to buy guns) [i've always wanted to see what a verpine shatergun looks like!]

ok, one of the best ways (in my opinion) to make a game more replayable is to make the levels big. Have situations where you can make a disision that affects the rest of the story. That way every time you play it there will be a diffrent ending. If you have big levels, then there are more places to explore. Another thing that could be done is to go around the level and find hidden things that unlock stuff (eg. cheats, guns, money to buy guns) [i've always wanted to see what a verpine shatergun looks like!]

I can agree with the part about unlocking new arsenal and such, but your concept of "big levels" would take away the FPS aspect of the game.

yes, unlockables would be a very worthwhile addition to the game, but maybe the majority shouldnt be weapons, cuz then they would have to keep makin weapons stronger until they got so strong, it just makes the game too easy, makin it too boring

Archived