Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody here read the book series at all? I wouldn't mind a spin off game based on Omega Squad. Or maybe atleast involving them in the game, like they come and assist Delta. Maybe throw in the Nulls and Skirata, I think they would be great assets to the series.
It would be great but would throw people who haven't read the books less in-tune with what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's time for Fixer and Boss to have something happen to him - I mean, Scorch and Sev had something bad happen to them (Scorch getting locked up, Sev... well, you know...)! I think there should be a mission where Boss and Fixer get captured and get al their armour and weapons taken from them and they have to escape... I can imagine fixer snapping a battle droid's head of and taking one of their weapons... like the Clone Wars movie with Captain Rex and his Clones...

• 3 weeks later...

wat they need to do is make the comando squad go rouge looking for sev.and when order 66 is given out they dont care.have them fight clones.jedi will be like woookies.on ur side.relly strong but not too strong and they dont aprear every where.

People have already said this but *it's a really good idea* :p ...

I thought this might make a good co-op game (in campaign). Play as any member of the squad (SP or co-op). Or have a different player character (squad member) for each level ( i.e. level 1: Boss, level 2: Scorch, etc.).

Another thought... Perhaps give each member of the squad an advantage in their area of expertise; for example, Fixer slices faster than the others, Scorch carries more AA rounds, Sev carries more sniper rounds, and Boss gives the orders (like the original).

i agree

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys long time no see, how is everyone?

anyways what if they like made it a bit more sandboxy you know like not quite like GTA but not as linear as the first you know like give you 4 or 5 different ways to complete each objective.

hey guys long time no see, how is everyone?

anyways what if they like made it a bit more sandboxy you know like not quite like GTA but not as linear as the first you know like give you 4 or 5 different ways to complete each objective.

• 1 month later...

Archived