Home

I think the star wars games are getting too fruity. Republic Commando was a good break from all that fruity tooty stuff with jedis and jank. I'd rather get down and dirty and throw a blaster bolt through somethings head. they need an RC 2 and they need to make a new squad.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
As I said before, does anyone think LA needs to make a new Star Wars FPS? Something that's not Jedi, Sith, or Lightsaber related. I wouldn't care what era it is as long as you get to shot something and it has nothing to do with all that lightsaber crap. You don't need to be a Jedi or have a lightsaber to be a hero, that's what RC has thought me. But I doubt LA will make a new Star Wars FPS. It's just like mikexmills said, all LA cares about is milking the Jedi/Sith story.

I agree with that. As 38 says on their now derelict, originally assigned ship, " 'An elegant weapon for a more civilized time,' eh? Well, guess what... Times have changed." Which was comic, and the fact that you couldn't even pick it up, reinforces everyone's love for LA FPS's.

I also like Battlefront, and would like to see another one of those. The second one was sort of like RC, except that in that the 501st Squad were clones, and lived to see the day that Order 66 was given, and followed it, and became the most experience team in the Empire. Much like Delta Squad is in the Pre-Empire Republic.

And suddenly RC2 is out o.0

If you're saying RC2 as in Order 66, that's a lame excuse of a game.

It's non-canon.

And the Lurker above me, BF2 wasn't really like RC. Pretty different, and I thought RC was much better.

NEEDS MOAR SEV

Oh, hai gais, I'm back from a half-a-year-long hiatus.

First of all

Hi @all :p

I'd like to see a story of Order 66 with Delta Squad

Meaby even a Story where they decline Order 66 (dont even know if its possible for them)

An idea of mine was (a little bit funny but i like it :p) :

LA wants to continue Lightsaber storys ?

Let us hunt some Jedi or even Sith as Delta Squad !

there would be Lightsabers but not in our hands^^

As a second Idea: id like to see the story of Yoda escaping to his planet where Luke founds him and Delta Squad brings him there :p

Yeah i know my ideas are a bit "strange" but i rly wish there would be an RC2

ps.:sry 4 my bad english iam from germany :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
First of all

Hi @all :p

I'd like to see a story of Order 66 with Delta Squad

Meaby even a Story where they decline Order 66 (dont even know if its possible for them)

An idea of mine was (a little bit funny but i like it :p) :

LA wants to continue Lightsaber storys ?

Let us hunt some Jedi or even Sith as Delta Squad !

there would be Lightsabers but not in our hands^^

As a second Idea: id like to see the story of Yoda escaping to his planet where Luke founds him and Delta Squad brings him there :p

Yeah i know my ideas are a bit "strange" but i rly wish there would be an RC2

ps.:sry 4 my bad english iam from germany :p

Awesome ideas, but ... if delta squad becomes a jedi hunter, it`s clearly that you are playing imperial commando :D , but on the other hand, why not :

1 st, hunt for siths and eventually make a diffrence in the war / hunt ... not exactly , i mean there aren`t much sith left, but you get the point, help the jedi and stuff.... /

2nd, the squad to split, maybe the three of them go each on their own, or, scorch goes to save Sev, and Boss along with Fixer join the Empire, then it`s like a 2 man army, let`s say Scorch discovers Sev somewhere, critically injured and spends years of helping, the communication fails, they do not hear the order and with time they become more and more independent, finally Sev`s a`right and they decide to find their former comrads from Delta, along the way the join the Rebellion and in the end there`s a conflict which LA can do whatever it decides , like... fighting between them, reuniting, or they can become rogue all-hostiles, it`s a pretty interesting soil for ideas, i mean RC is a gold mine ffs, how can they STILL not see it !? Or perhaps, they both unite with Joda as the guy said and declare war on the empire, just to be able to find former 38 and 40 ... Gold , pure gold....

Just a clue - why not persuade LA to give us the oppurtunity / us like the people posted in this topic/ to create the new RC with help of their crew of course ... IT would be glorious, all like : - Lucasarts gives fanatic fans the oppurtunity to create a sequel to the most succesful SW FPS ever ... Gold mine X 2 :(

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome ideas, but ... if delta squad becomes a jedi hunter, it`s clearly that you are playing imperial commando :D , but on the other hand, why not :

1 st, hunt for siths and eventually make a diffrence in the war / hunt ... not exactly , i mean there aren`t much sith left, but you get the point, help the jedi and stuff.... /

2nd, the squad to split, maybe the three of them go each on their own, or, scorch goes to save Sev, and Boss along with Fixer join the Empire, then it`s like a 2 man army, let`s say Scorch discovers Sev somewhere, critically injured and spends years of helping, the communication fails, they do not hear the order and with time they become more and more independent, finally Sev`s a`right and they decide to find their former comrads from Delta, along the way the join the Rebellion and in the end there`s a conflict which LA can do whatever it decides , like... fighting between them, reuniting, or they can become rogue all-hostiles, it`s a pretty interesting soil for ideas, i mean RC is a gold mine ffs, how can they STILL not see it !? Or perhaps, they both unite with Joda as the guy said and declare war on the empire, just to be able to find former 38 and 40 ... Gold , pure gold....

Just a clue - why not persuade LA to give us the oppurtunity / us like the people posted in this topic/ to create the new RC with help of their crew of course ... IT would be glorious, all like : - Lucasarts gives fanatic fans the oppurtunity to create a sequel to the most succesful SW FPS ever ... Gold mine X 2 :(

Hi, Im new to the forums, mostly driven to the new reinstalling of RC after a while.

I think that your story line is one of the best iv seen in a while, however, i think that this idea would have to have a game inbetween RC and your version, it just seems like too big of a jump from the middle of the clone wars to order 66

i have read alot of these posts and obviously they sould make a rc2 and yes there are so many possible ways to pick the story up were it left off but enless LA has seen this thread and are working on it in secret trying to not let anything leak which btw would be totaly awsome, its likely its not going to happen but there is a possablity after they have realsed fu2 they might consider making rc2 and if no one understood what i just said i wouldnt blame you

Realistically, RC2 isn't going to happen; not to burst your guys bubbles. The game came out 5 years ago, and since then there's been absolutely NOTHING about an upcoming RC2.

Too true.

I know there was a total conversion mod for RepCom, but I haven't heard anything about an official game. I've been hoping for a sequel ever since I first played RepCom.

I also know that LA isn't telling us anything about Sev, in case they DO make a #2. You'd think they'd realize how badly people want this game and make it :L

Archived