Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they do make another one, I think it'd be cool if it featured another squad. Then again, we're all wanting answers about Sev :p

Yeh it would be prety kool if you could play as omega squad and if they id make a second RC then its a possibility that sev could come back cuz they never found a body

• 1 month later...

I agree that they should feature Omega Squad. It would introduce us to some different characters and if they do it right, we could even see how Omega interacts with Delta, since Delta are almost completely loyal to the republic/empire while Omega are the rogue contingent. I would also like to see the Omega's personalities in a game form, they were so much like the Deltas, while quite different in other ways. Heck, they could even throw in some of the expanded characters, like the Nulls.

-Also, I'm currently reading Karen's newest book so I don't know what happens to Sev yet.-

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Was browsing for info in RC2, if it was ever going to come out. Stumbled across this thread, and felt a few things need to be mentioned.

i have read alot of these posts and obviously they sould make a rc2 and yes there are so many possible ways to pick the story up were it left off but enless LA has seen this thread and are working on it in secret trying to not let anything leak which btw would be totaly awsome, its likely its not going to happen but there is a possablity after they have realsed fu2 they might consider making rc2 and if no one understood what i just said i wouldnt blame you

There are many possiilities, and going from what I know about the events beyond the game (I'll get to that in a minute), it would be a perfect prologue.

Realistically, RC2 isn't going to happen; not to burst your guys bubbles. The game came out 5 years ago, and since then there's been absolutely NOTHING about an upcoming RC2.

The time difference doesn't really matter. Obsidian had once said that they were done with Elder Scrolls after 4: Oblivion, but they are projecting to release 5:Skyrim this year. (after many years.)

i need closure on Sev. there has to be an ending to it, whether he managed to kill his way off of Kashyyyk, or was overwhelmed and fell. It is definately worth another game to explore, or at least am Imperial Commando 2 book.

I can provide closure, to an extent, but wil say this first: The background events of the game are detailed in the SW:Order 66 book (I believe is what it was called.) It goes mosly about stuff not related to events within the mission, but the outside world.

Spoiler Alert:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
After the squad is called back, they go along with that order. They regret their inability to retrn to find Sev, and go bakc to their home ship. They later abandon (from what I remember) the Grand Army of the Republic with one of their trainers from Kamino (Mandalorian) and go into hiding from the Republic/Empire. No word is left to indicate Sev's survival, or lack thereof.

i've read Order 66, and it doesn't go as indepth to Sev's dissappearance as i would like, it only says that Walon Vau went to Kashyyyk to find sev, but didn't find anything. I want a proof of life, or a proof of death. I want someone to find Sev's helmet in a bazaar in tattooine, or Sev to become the new Mandalore or something like that, i'll settle for something as dumb as amnesia

• 4 weeks later...
i've read Order 66, and it doesn't go as indepth to Sev's dissappearance as i would like, it only says that Walon Vau went to Kashyyyk to find sev, but didn't find anything. I want a proof of life, or a proof of death. I want someone to find Sev's helmet in a bazaar in tattooine, or Sev to become the new Mandalore or something like that, i'll settle for something as dumb as amnesia

Lol getting inTo a bit of kotor eh?

Archived