Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True,LA seems like they care about the money sometimes,not the fans.

They're should be a riot for new games from all these series(es) left behind!:golfclap:

They're a business. Their purpose is to make money. If people actually like their products, all the better!

they shud have an RC where you start out as like a 3 year old kid (6 years in clone terms), and you start in kamino learning to be a commando and whatnot. you choose ur position, like demolitions or sniper or sergeant, and you take missions in the clone wars. this is skating close to Fable, but it would be kinda cool.

but it would be kinda cool.

No, it wouldn't.

The reason it worked in Fable is because Fable is mostly sandbox. I have no interest in playing a clone from 6 years old, and having to go through monotonous training and a lot of other boring stuff.

true very true so then the new one should be set in a era just prior to Order 66 then work its way up maybe have a big story changing moment like say shoot down the jedi (evil) or go with your brothers and Kal' buir to Mandalore (good) or something like that

Like someone suggested earlier...They should make a game that you play as a CIS Commando in one campaign, a Rebel Commando in another campaign, an Imperial Commando in another campaign, and a Republic Commando in another campaign. (The Republic Commando campaign would be different from the orginal Republic Commando game.) The Game could be called "Commando" or something. Someone can probably think of a better name than me. I also think that Cooperative gameplay would also be sweet. I REALLy want a sequal to Republic Commando!!! :(

or what if they made it kinda keyword "KINDA" like fable and just a little like SC:DA (Splinter Cell: Double Agent) as in the aspect of they make the world semi sandbox like they have "safe zones were you can roam around talk/interact with the enviroment so on and so forth, in the aspect of Double Agent the choices you make in free roam or certain choices you make in missions would affect your allegances say your "mission was to destroy a sep facility but instead you help the seps escape because you find a "TOP SECRET" file with Republic dirt in it so you help the seps so your loyaltys transfer from "Republic Commando" to "Sepratist Commando" you see where im goin with this?....

they shud have an RC where you start out as like a 3 year old kid (6 years in clone terms), and you start in kamino learning to be a commando and whatnot. you choose ur position, like demolitions or sniper or sergeant, and you take missions in the clone wars. this is skating close to Fable, but it would be kinda cool.

I think this wouldn't be a bad idea.

No, it wouldn't.

The reason it worked in Fable is because Fable is mostly sandbox. I have no interest in playing a clone from 6 years old, and having to go through monotonous training and a lot of other boring stuff.

There's an easy solution to that. You have to go through the training once for a new profile, then you can skip it whenever you restart. Say, first you choose what type of commando you want to be (e.g. marksman, demolitions, hand-to-hand, officer, all-around, or an expert with the DC27 or whatever it is. I forget.:xp: The regular gun.) Then, you would go through a minute lecture on what your commando is really effective for. After that, you would go through a brief rundown on how to handle your weapons, perhaps the weak parts of a droid, and maybe a little target practice to get used to the weapon.

Skip four or five years.

You would meet your squadmates and go through a training course to learn the action commands and what they do.

This would take no more than maybe 15 minutes.

After the training was done, you would go out on a set of missions SPECIFICALLY set for your specialized commando. There would be a set of mission for each type of commando.

Sound good? ^_^

Archived