Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this wouldn't be a bad idea.

There's an easy solution to that. You have to go through the training once for a new profile, then you can skip it whenever you restart. Say, first you choose what type of commando you want to be (e.g. marksman, demolitions, hand-to-hand, officer, all-around, or an expert with the DC27 or whatever it is. I forget.:xp: The regular gun.) Then, you would go through a minute lecture on what your commando is really effective for. After that, you would go through a brief rundown on how to handle your weapons, perhaps the weak parts of a droid, and maybe a little target practice to get used to the weapon.

Skip four or five years.

You would meet your squadmates and go through a training course to learn the action commands and what they do.

This would take no more than maybe 15 minutes.

After the training was done, you would go out on a set of missions SPECIFICALLY set for your specialized commando. There would be a set of mission for each type of commando.

Sound good? ^_^

It's not necessarily a bad idea.

i hope they do make a sequal coz they made a perfect ending with a great place to carry on. And it would be cool if you coul pick a squad from either the clones, empire, CIS and imperial

I did here a rumor that you will be fighting the sith a little bit before the order 66 is givin and you meet up with the missing delta who is killing other clones because he doesnt want order 66 to happen.

I did here a rumor that you will be fighting the sith a little bit before the order 66 is givin and you meet up with the missing delta who is killing other clones because he doesnt want order 66 to happen.

Really who said that and where did he find out on this rumor?

That would be very awesome if they made a Imperial/Republic Commando 2. They 1st one ended real weird and made gamers just know there was gonna be another one.

I'll tell you if they do make another one it'll be the first thing I look for on my birthday. HaHa.

But anyway, I hope they have way better weapons. The ones in the 1st one were alright but still better is always better ya know.

Archived