Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why PS3? It Wasn't On PS2, It Was On Xbox And PC. PS3 Isn't Nearly As Good As 360.

If It Was On PS3, That Would Just Suck...

I agree with that we should just stick to pc and xbox if we add wii to it, it will for sure mess up the graphics and make the game look bad like it did in call of duty world at war and ps3 is just a big no. Sony has enough games to play they dont need this one

I agree with that we should just stick to pc and xbox if we add wii to it, it will for sure mess up the graphics and make the game look bad like it did in call of duty world at war and ps3 is just a big no. Sony has enough games to play they dont need this one
Thats Exactly What I Ment. Even On RC1, It Was Only Xbox And PC, So Why Should Sony And Nintendo Get Something From It? Xbox Is Way Better Graphics Than PS3 (PS3 Is Barely Getting To Xbox Original Graphics).

So Why Should Sony And Nintendo Get Something From It?

You're missing the bigger picture. A cross-platform release (assuming an RC2 were ever to be made) would only benefit the franchise, and LucasArts at large.

Not only would it generate more revenue (thus funding the development of other games, and potential sequels), it would bring more fans to the series - many people who don't have a powerful PC or an Xbox360 might play it if there were a cross-platform release.

:headbump:headbump:headbumpYes, I Know That, But It Would Mess Up The Graphics If It We're To Go On Wii, Because A Wii Doesn't Have Graphics Close To The 360. And Besides, Who Would Buy It For Wii When It Would Be So Much Better On 360? The PS3 Would Be A Maybe, But Wii Wouldn't Work.:headbump

:headbump:headbump:headbump

There's no need to get frustrated. :)

Yes, I Know That, But It Would Mess Up The Graphics If It We're To Go On Wii, Because A Wii Doesn't Have Graphics Close To The 360.

Firstly, I would say that graphics should be secondary to gameplay. Secondly, there are plenty of games that are released for both the Wii and 360, and they look brilliant on their respective platforms.

It's not simply a case of every platform having to use the same graphics as the weakest platform it's available for.

And Besides, Who Would Buy It For Wii When It Would Be So Much Better On 360? The PS3 Would Be A Maybe, But Wii Wouldn't Work.:headbump

People who don't have a 360, or PS3, or powerful PC.

many of the thing in the game gives you a taste of what a second game might be. and in a second republic commando it would be cool if you could choose between each character and each of them had different stories. there are so many options!!!:)

ya good idea hmm... so what kind of equipment do you think they should use in rc 2

i think they should have one of those blue repeater guns they all the other clones had in the movie. and it would be cool if you could see in third person. ooooo! and alot more gut blood and gore!!!!!! :)

Merged double posts - please use the 'edit' button to add more points to your posts. Welcome to Republic Commando! ;) - Astor.

If they do do a RC2. What they should do is play it in 2 point of views so for first 2 missions your delta squads new recruit and you are doing missions set by the jedi. After those 2 missions you go to sev. He is trapped in a cell and the aim is too try and escape. When sev gets to a certain point it will then go back to the new recruit and you do some missions that lead to sevs capture and then again you try to move further on in the escape then back to the recruit etc.In the end you go to the building were sev is and in the middle of it you find by coincidence meet sev in the building and you have a small happy moment and then you see a scene were you hear through the speakers that the self destruct sequence of the building is initiated and the aim is to now getaway. I dont think that should be the end but its an idea:clap2::3pdance:

They should have the first part of RC2 be a rescue Chev mission' date=' then they could skip a few chapters and go to the transition to Imperial Commandos.[/quote']I Agree With Him. That Would Be A Pretty Good Story.

• 2 weeks later...

Well think about it in the books Kal, The NUlls, Fi, Omega, Vau, and Bardan have to be in it since they are going in to rescue delta and omega. And you should be imperial commandos with Niner, Darman, Boss, Scorch and Fixer. Once the commandos are found they desert and you head back to rescue SEV

Oops looks like i forgot to say im new but thankyou for the warm welcom RC#38. But as you can see they are no longer 4 men in a commando sqaud (so i believe). Their in th Empire which could have new rules for the teams. I dont know just a thought from the darkness. But i think i see your point bring in some new gameplay but keep some things the same like the enitre squad. Is that what you mean?

Well, I Didn't Mean It Couldn't Be Possible, Because Maybe The Empire Might Put Them Together For Their Own Reasons And They Could Change The Rules A Little Bit...... I Don't Know, All I Can Do Is Hope And Wait For A Sequal (If There Will Be One, But There Probably Won't Be).

There should be a choice, if you want to follow the Empire or the Rebels or even Skirata(sorry haven't read all the books so that option might be impossible)

I think the squads should remain 4 men but instead, how about you can go through all of them, and not HAVE to play with Boss, or Niner or someone else. Maybe something like advanced control and TEAM MODE and SOLO MODE like in KotOR.

Like choose what commando you'd want to be? I've read the books and it wouldnt really be to the rebels, more to Walon Vau ad Skirata. And also, now graphics, and sound quality is much better than it was in 2005. It would make a much better experience.

Archived