Home

Woah, fast reply. Thanks (that was directed at me, right? If not, I look a little silly now :L).

But yeah, a Republic Commando II with a new engine would be awesome. I'm kind of against the idea of an "Imperial Commando". I don't know if I can fully back up my reasons, but I'll do my best.

A key element of the game (In my opinion, anyway. It affected me alot at the end) is brotherhood, with the commando's of Delta being close brethren. It might just be how I look at the game and the warm and fuzzy friendship details, but I found it to be key. So, the reason I don't like the idea of an "Imperial Commando" is;

1) Assuming it follows Delta Squad as part of the Empire, I'll feel alot of that Brotherhood damaged with the loss of Sev. But who knows? That might make me want to play the game and get all emotional.

2) Much of the Empire (not all of it) is brutal and cruel in the way it acts, and I don't think that would quite fit in with Delta Squad, or with any other squad, if brotherhood was a key point. Which it is. To me! Although, they could work around that. Or remove that brotherhood element entirely.

I think I had more to say... But I've forgotten it. I might just go to bed for the night.

Bye bye!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Astor! I'm already feeling really at home here :)

Technically, I'm only playing Empire: Total War at a friends, but I'm getting it in five days... And I've been playing it like every day there, so I think that counts. I hope.

As I said before, does anyone think LA needs to make a new Star Wars FPS? Something that's not Jedi, Sith, or Lightsaber related. I wouldn't care what era it is as long as you get to shot something and it has nothing to do with all that lightsaber crap. You don't need to be a Jedi or have a lightsaber to be a hero, that's what RC has thought me. But I doubt LA will make a new Star Wars FPS. It's just like mikexmills said, all LA cares about is milking the Jedi/Sith story.

• 2 weeks later...
LA is so blind that no1 can heal them they only want to milk that f***** jedi story, that is sooooo boring :(

I wish they'd do something more on the old Old Republic, around the time of Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic games.

I guess the Mandalorians aren't welcome in that place called canon.

Rubbish.

It's all canon. Yes, there's been a few retcons here and there, but nowhere has anyone explicitly stated that the information we have about Mandalorians isn't canon.

i don't give a **** about jedis or siths or any of that lightsaber crap I only want clonetrooper game like a FPS game, or a new FB game with better graphics... it is a shame that was the second one in a series where the first was the best selling star wars game of all time got one of the worst graphics i have seen in years, i mean GTA: SA form the 90's got better graphics!

Archived