Home

to those wishing to join ISF

Wraith 8

here's a question about ISF, because I have heard otherwise. Do you guys do anything but destroy bases? I barely see you guys at the major battles, when they happend, Rebels stopped coming so no more battles. Do you guys do PvE stuff like the DWB, Necrosis and the like? I hear you guys are one of the top base killing guilds though.

If you like base killing.. then you would LOVE ISF.. As for PvE events.. we have an event coordinater who does stuff like that. Like we did Kimo's tonight. We havent done DWB yet..or other really high end stuff like that, but that is going to change :p

well.. we do kill A LOT of rebel bases. everytime there are some new easy ones we take em out almost emidiatly on Dantooine.

as for the bigger bases we usually plan those with groups. sometimes bring other guilds into it like NOVA.

we have a militairy advisor (me) who is contact with some other guilds in the network and also has information on the rebels. we also have a base coordinator who gets everyone together for the raids.

but the leadership is going through some changes in ISF.. wich should change soon. and then we will prolly be a more PVP-ing with some people. the things is all the PVP hardcore ISF-ers have gone to PVP guilds. we have some people wanting to try PVP tho. but the number is to few.... we would have to coordinate with ally guilds.

as for events, we have an event coordinator. we are gonna do some base raids soon as event.. prolly go SF so we can PVP... we have corvette nights.... kimo's/krayts.... DWB... geocaves..... etc.

so we are a busy guild :)

Archived