Home

Keep Cockpit views

Windu Chi

Who want the cockpit views to stay and be advance ?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who want the cockpit views to stay and be advance ?

I keep hearing depressing rumers that the developers will take the cockpit views away. That will make a potential superior game a great failure.I mean that should have the cockpit views the flying and ground vechical control be like in the Rogue Sqadron series, where you can lock around the cockpit and the information like radar, ship damage /shield rateing be listed on the instrumentation display mointers in the cockpit :x-wing::x-wing:

Okay from what I heard, Pandemic didn't take it out on purpose really, they just didn't have enough time to get in in time for release (that's what I heard at least). If so, just sounds like more proof that the games being rushed. Maybe they can put it in in a patch or something...

I don't see too much point of a cockpit view on most vehicles when the external cams have a better field of view. Although it does look cool to go "woo, this is what it's like inside an AAT!"

I'm on the fence, but it's not something I could cry about either way. Although the fps view (on foot) is RUBBISH!

Yeah Lol :) . I use third person view on ships and speeders just so I can see what is around me. But all video games with ships ect. should have first person view AKA cockpit view. I would be very suprised if it (cockpit view) is left out of SWBF2! :eek:

I was talking about the first person view on foot being pretty unimpressive. The dark trooper carries an E-11, the arms are too thin, and Unreal Tournament has better "gun-bobbing!"

They should do it more like Half Life 2 where the gun is at least in proportion and the posioning of it varies relative to where it would lean on your shoulder (get a replica rifle and try running and aiming up/down to get my drift).

Also, it'd be neat if the character's had the weapons visible on the back or holster, like in Mercanaries when not in use, rather than spawning from nowhere. It'd also help to distinguish classes that look similar (Imperial and CIS) better.

• 2 months later...

Archived