Home

Questions about KOTOR II

Darth Havok

Hey, I got KOTOR 2 a few months back, just played it now, even though I loved the first one, I jsut never got around to it, anyway, I beat it twice. But I have a few questions. First of all, why is it half of the things people describe are untrue of the PC version? I never was asked anything about my actions in the first game, but everyone says that happens. If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Welcome to the Forums Darth Havok! :waive1:

Do you mean about asking on Revan's actions?

It's the conversation you have with Atton at the beginning of the game (Peragus). Depending on how you answer him, it determines Revan's gender, LS / DS affiliation and how the game was ended (LS wins or DS wins)... and TSL continues with the story based on your input...

I dont remember anything about talking to Atton about Revans gender or anything.

Well, it's not quite the "obvious" was Revan male or female... but the way the conversation flows, Atton assumes Revan is female.. from that dialogue you can either 'go with it' or correct him by telling him Revan was male (this sets a global that TSL then uses throughout the game to reference Revan as male/female)...

Same with the dialogue option on wether Revan "saved" the Republic, or re-united the Sith :)

Archived