Home

What are you listening to right now?

Hoad

The title pretty much sums it up, tell us what you're listening to, and possibly some info on the band/song.

I'm listening to: Misfits - Mars Attacks.

Misfits are a "hardcore" punk band, most of their songs being about death or destruction of some sort. Mars Attacks is about monsters from Mars who come and attack Earth then take it over :)

==============

You may only post once per day in this particular thread ~ ChAiNz.2da

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am listening to an intercom overhead paging system asking me to dial a phone extension for help. :(

:lol:

Hey, I think I've heard of them! Killer tunes :rock:;)

Curently listening to Soulfly via "random play" in Itunes, as I'm editing 9 different 2 minute "Video On Demand" spots... :whacked:

The title pretty much sums it up, tell us what you're listening to, and possibly some info on the band/song.

Right now? The Dance with Within Temptation. Don't know what the genre would be called, kind of symphonic metal with celtic-sounding influences perhaps...

Iron Maiden - 22 Acacia Avenue

also 'The Number of the Beast' and 'Seventh Son of a Seventh Son' (the albums of course).

Iron Maiden, well, a great and influential british heavy metal band which features operatic style vocals and fantastic dual-guitar harmonisation, what's left to say? ;)

also 'The Number of the Beast' and 'Seventh Son of a Seventh Son' (the albums of course).

Iron Maiden, well, a fantastic british heavy metal band, what's left to say? ;)

Ah,you're a man with a good taste of music :)

You're also in to Iced Earth,Blind Guardian,Slayer?

Iron Maiden, well, a great and influential british heavy metal band which features operatic style vocals and fantastic dual-guitar harmonisation, what's left to say? ;)

Awesome choice!

IMHO, as more and more developers put money into their soundtracks, the better they're starting to get. heck, some of them are argueably better than many movie soundtracks. just because others don't appriciate the finer works of music shouldn't influence you too much. otherwise, you'll miss out on a lot of great musical works.

Archived