Home

What are you listening to right now?

Hoad

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this order:

-Logik( aka Ornette): Autobiografunky ( Look this one up if you like to shake yo romp. Its so flippin rock and roll <no its not rock. Thats what I say when something kicks serious butt.>)

-Orbital: You lot. (Omfg I love breaks. Next to funky house its sliced bread.)

-Just Jack: Snapshot Memories ( I dont know what this is but its tight. Part is kind hip hopish/ breakish and part is like old school tekno, Its like a three movement song.)

-Space kittens ( If you know what this is youre freakin old school and I love you.)

-(I foget on this one but the track is called:) Drowning: AK Dub and Space Remix.

- Green Day: Welcome to Paridise ( Dont ask me why....but it gets me through binding ten sets of a twenty page plan pretty quick. I only have to listen to it twice haha!)

-Sonata 15: 1st movement. (This is about the time I usually need to mellow and go have a smoke break, so sonata 15 works well for that.)

Ipods are great! I change my playlist on my 20 gig every few days. It really depends on my mood.

If you like Techno (I mean the REAL goods. Watch out if you dig the more mellow genres) you should check out a (San Fransisco) Dj named Clarity. Shes been dropping Techno for years and always blows the tech boys out of the water.

http://www.sistersf.com/guestDJs/clarity.php?sn=tc

Havent listened to that cloudfactory set though. If you want to hear some of her other stuff let me know.

@Achilles: Tiesto was in LA last month and I almost peed my pants....Tiesto on my subs in one thing but Tiesto live............. scrumptious...nuff said.

"We've got the biggest balls of them all!" yes thank you I need to add that to my Ipod.

Also I'll see your balls with a dose of:

Particle Man (They Might be Giants)

It is quite a good song isn't it? But you won't see my balls unless you are female ;)!

"Some balls are held for charity,

and some for fancy dress,

but when they're held for pleasure,

they're the balls that I like best!

My balls are always bouncing

to the left and to the right.

It's my belief that my big balls

should be held every night!"

<blockquote>It is quite a good song isn't it? But you won't see my balls unless you are female !</blockquote>

:blush2: Of course I'm a woman! I thoulght it was obvious :ball:

I just hope ( for all the ladies' sake) that you dont have a Detachable P%*!$ ( this link is rated T for teen) :eyepop: rofl j/k. Hope no one is offended.

My apologies! Wanna see them? j/k :D

Archived