Home

What are you listening to right now?

Hoad

Not to mention letting it all go to his head & effectively destroying one of the better bands of the time -pre 'Illusions' 1&2-

Crystal Ship - the Doors

yeah Axl is a jerk, i wont lie about that. but like i said his note range is amazing, the only singer who has a higher note range is Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin. And Use Your Illusions 1 and 2 were good albums, the only bad song on 2 was get in the ring, that song is just stupid. but what sealed GNR's fate was The Spaghetti Incident, that album is terrible.

Have a Cigar- Pink Floyd

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually didn't mind tSI, just for the cover of the Misfits "Attitude" but, yeah the rest of that album was terrible. I was never much of a fan of GnR after Appetite -got sick of Axl's ego tripping-, though 'Estranged' from one of the Illusions had some amazing guitar work, still trying to figure parts of that out. Slash = 1 of the Guitar Gods -IMO-

All of Black Aria - Glen Danzig

Err... I don't think that's a real Weird Al song. There's a lot of songs that claim to be by Al but aren't really, and I have nearly all his CDs and heard almost every song, and I have never heard of that one.

Archived