Home

What are you listening to right now?

Hoad

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am officially issuing a warning for this thread, if you post a song in it more than once in a 24 hour period it is now considered spamming, and will get this thread closed on the next offence.

While this thread is a nice +1 post generator, don't abuse the privelage people...

I am officially issuing a warning for this thread, if you post a song in it more than once in a 24 hour period it is now considered spamming, and will get this thread closed on the next offence.

While this thread is a nice +1 post generator, don't abuse the privelage people...

^^^ Q F E ^^^

I've got an itchy trigger finger as it is ;)

However to add to RedHawke's statement.. I've seen other (better) threads like this that post a little more info rather than their iPod playlist :rolleyes:

NOT a requirement, but if you can.. please post the album title as well. If we're going to try and make this a semi-useful thread.. post some more info in case another member might be interested in checking it out...

Artist

Song

Album

Monkey Island's What Are Your Ears Eating thread is something that I would've hoped this thread would've been... though there are a few one-liners, at least there's a discussion about most of them...maybe there's still hope for this thread

but I won't cry if RH buries it :devsmoke:

??????????(While I respect the authority of moderators, I just don't understand why this new rule for this specific post. The forums have their set of rules and now you're instituting some kind of posting frequency rule for specific types of posts.)??????????

Edit: This isn't a new rule, we mods were being a little lax with this thread, but now that's all over. -RH

Lacuna Coil - Falling Again

??????????(While I respect the authority of moderators, I just don't understand why this new rule for this specific post. The forums have their set of rules and now you're instituting some kind of posting frequency rule for specific types of posts.)??????????

Posting the same song on the same day is stupid. Hell, posting the same song twice in this thread even if it's been months is stupid.

Anyway, I usually hate modern french music because it really sucks. I mean it. Except for one band :)

Indochine - Alice et June from their newest album...errr...Alice et June :D

Posting the same song on the same day is stupid. Hell, posting the same song twice in this thread even if it's been months is stupid.

First of all, I hope RH doesn't consider this spamming, I really don't want to be the reason for closing this thread.

Now, I completely agree with ''posting the same song on the same day'' thing. That sort of posting should be punished, but I don't think this thread should be closed just because someone posts A song (meaning, different song) an hour, or a few hours after his previous post here.

Edit: Please take a look at this page of this thread you have multiple song posts in one day...

This is spam. woogiee also posted a little spammy, so have others in the past as this is a long thread, so it isn't all about you, but you were unfortunately the major catalyst, and from your posts here I think you suspected this as well.

While we mods have looked the other way in the past regarding this thread, my warning and ChAiNz agreement is telling you all that this is now over.

Now posting about and having a discussion with someone else is one thing, but repeated posting of simple songs is quite the opposite, and doing so too much in one day turns these threads into simple spam-fests. -RH

Anyway, I usually hate modern french music because it really sucks. I mean it. Except for one band :)

Indochine - Alice et June from their newest album...errr...Alice et June :D

I think you're forgetting Gojira, who are easily the best French band to ever come from...well, France.

Regarding the thread generating +1 post counts, who cares? And why? *shrugs*

I've Heard It Before - Black Flag - the First Four Years

America the Beautiful - D.O.A. - March of the End

just because someone posts A song (meaning, different song) an hour, or a few hours after his previous post here.

Edit man, Edit.

sorry for posting a little "spammy". its understanable that you dont want the thread to just be 2 word posts to fluff people's post counts.

and back on topic

Last of the Diehards by Terror, off of thier unrealeased new album Always the Hard Way. They're just some good straight up hardcore on Trustkill Records (only 2 good bands on the label sadly).

Also if anyone is interested id be willing to post YouSendIt's of pretty much anything i post on here if this forum allows that of course.

Archived