Home

What are you listening to right now?

Hoad

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great song, great album. i actually saw them on that tour in 1991

I've never had the pleasure of seeing them live (except for concert videos). I wish I could have seen them on the 1984 tour. Speaking of which, I am now listening to "Hot for Teacher" from that album.

@MdK, i don't think i would have enjoyed the 1984 tour considering i was only 9 at the time..was about 6 more years before i made it to my first actual rock concert (Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe; now i'm in the mood for Yes)...gotta love the Hot For Teacher video tho =D

@kensai rone, Stone Roses remixes are amazing...the 10th anniversary remix album was tremendous, unfortunately it was among many cds i lost to my ex-fiancee. it has two versions of Waterfall, one by Paul Oakenfold and Steve Osborne, the other by Justin Robertson. I'd be interested to hear Processed Waterfall.

now listening to Yes - Keys To Ascension I

@MdK, i don't think i would have enjoyed the 1984 tour considering i was only 9 at the time..was about 6 more years before i made it to my first actual rock concert (Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe; now i'm in the mood for Yes)...gotta love the Hot For Teacher video tho =D

Now you are making me feel old! I was 13-14 during that tour, but I didn't get to see my first concert until 1988. It was KISS with Ted Nugent opening. Awesome concert! Now I have to go put on the Destroyer CD. No complaints here!

Archived