Home

lack of xbox users

warchild75

I'll go for 360 after the price goes down, I think the ps2 was a bad excuse for graphics and I will not trust Sony near a machine again. That and Microsoft has Bungie. Gotta see Halo 3.

Yeah totally, halo 3 should be nothing short of amazing i cant wait. :sithk:

Hey I have the Xbox version of KoTOR and TSL. But unfortunately I miss out on those cool mods for the PC. :(

For the reason of the lack of topics here, I don't think there's anything more to talk about regarding Xbox TSL. After all, it was released way back in December of last year. However, on the subject of the Xbox 360, Oblivion is high on my "must-have" list. =)

Here, this site has a few mods for kotOR & kotORII Xbox version. not much, but a few:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=408896

This forum is all about xbox mods and gamesaves, if you haven't already checked it out.

I for one, am and will always be a kotOR fan, and I'm sure there will be a kotOR III, morelikely for the Xbox 360 and PC, not for the current Xbox, well maybe...

I'll proably get XBox 360 when it comes might end up waiting for the first price drop though. I have most of those Xbox modded saves but its really hard to try to use mods for kotor without a modded xbox. But thankfully with a Action Replay and the savegame editor you can do a few things only problem is you need to have certain files from the pc version of each Kotor game to get it to work.

I used to have a PS2 and Xbox, but I sold my PS2 a long, long time ago. My PS2 was just sitting there gathering dust because of the quality exclusive titles the Xbox had to offer.

I play both KOTOR's on the Xbox. Those are games which I'll spend all night playing, and I want to relax in the comfort of a sofa, not crouched in front of my PC.

I know there is a lot of you out there with xbox's.Who has got any goss or info on xbox360.Are you going to get it or opt for playstation 3.

I will have both XBOX 360 and PS3 to answer your question. If I had my way with KOTOR III, it will be exclusive to XBOX only.

• 2 months later...
I'm planning on getting Xbox 360 just because of Halo 3.

I hope KOTOR 3 will be on 360 as well.

Like I said in another one of the forums on this board: don't get a console for one game. It' a waste of your money.

Halo 2 was a massive let down, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm thuroughly tempted to not play my brother's game (it's his Xbox - I got the Gamecube and love it!)

Yea, about the topic, I have really only played Kotor 1 & 2 on the Xbox-I think it is how the game was supposed to be played. The mods may be fun, but change the game structure way too much for me...and unless you have a mod chip for your box, or a pc, you can't mod the game.

I do regret that TSL didn't have any "Ultimate Robes" like those Star Forge Robes from KOTOR. (Or did TSL? Anyone know?...

Now, about my *other favorite game*:

Yea, I thought Halo was awesome...but the ending was terrible, and free xbox live with 360 doesn't include multiplayer...but does include everything else, yea you have to pay to play :)

Oh and gamecube? I would rather by a cardboard purple box.

And the day when Xbox has a game about *cleaning* (which game cube has) is the day when I will get a PS3 (shows how much I detest PS3 because it is just a copy of the original box).

So yea, 360 is the choice for me, Microsoft, Halo, KOTOR, those Graphics, and of course free live. Doesn't get any better than that. Hope that the other consoles are crushed. :smash: Ha. :)

I will probably get a 360 eventually but will not get K3 on it. I much prefer the PC version for mods and better graphics resolution. And I think that is some of the reasons why there is a lack of xbox users here, because most people have it on the PC.

I am still lost on why people spend money on consoles when PC games have always looked and played better on top of that a good mod can make it into a new or at least diffrent game and can played over again without being boring.

My wife asked me one time about getting her a PS2,though she lost her mind,I built her a new PC and she never said another word about a console system.

CrimeScene

Archived