Home

Lost Cause, Part 10 online!

MJ

Well. Hmmm. Ok all in all it was a definitely interesting expierience. I enjoyed it quite well and the addition of the different music was something that was a plus. But, sadly, as good as it was I personally prefer the first effort. (Couple of reasons were some of the changed/deleted/added lines, some being good some I was sad to see changed). What it boils down to at the end of the day though is both were very well done and spectacular in their own ways. Hope to see more examples from both spectrums of your work in the near future.

Well, to be honest, the music changes were a good addition, but they didn't change the overall experience. Lost Cause, however, is an outstanding show already, so I have thoroughly enjoyed reliving it. I was more exited to get the higher quality sound and sound effects than I was to get music. So, all in all, an enjoyable few months, but (hopefully) no where near as exciting as the all new material that will (hopefully) follow.

Heh. As much as it can.

I've only done one song remix before, and that was to the Howard song 'Without a Doubt' from No One Rules Forever. I added an extra track with John Howard doing backing vocals to himself.

I never completely liked it though, so it's never gone online.

Archived