Home

The swamp ... back with a vengeance

Aristotle

Man everybody knows that the 2003 swampers pwns 2002 ones.. :disaprove:xp:

bah! ... In 2002 Jedi Outcast revamped the whole SW gaming scene, thats when many many people came here and LF transformed into something closer to what it is today... Its hard to describe the MAYHEM the jkforums was back then, flamwears, heckling, cussin...until Kurgan shut em down....awesome !!!!

*cries in nostalgic reminiscience*

Im stll surprised Kurgan and Stormie made it through without having a number of heart attacks :p

Todays swamp is like traffic school, still sorta fun I guess, but not like tearin down the freeway :p

mtfbwya

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bah! ... In 2002 Jedi Outcast revamped the whole SW gaming scene, thats when many many people came here and LF transformed into something closer to what it is today... Its hard to describe the MAYHEM the jkforums was back then, flamwears, heckling, cussin...until Kurgan shut em down....awesome !!!!

*cries in nostalgic reminiscience*

yah, i came around this forums (editing ones) since 2002, but i didn't register till 2003 cuz that when i started editing :p..also i never entered in yoda's swamp till december of 2004 or so...

Gotta say... since the relaunch, the swamp is back with a vengeance... lots of fast and furious posts and chatter ...

Give yourselves a hand for making this forum so fun to hang out in.

Erm... do I need another hand? I've already got two. :D

Meh, I've not been much help to the Swamp... I'm more of an RPer anywhat. But the Swamp is my next fave place to be.

Of course, that is after the 3 RP forums I visit on LF :)

I never noticed the blue eyes untill he enlarged the avatar.

Aye, 2002, JK2 was a big deal then. Too bad its not like it was, but things change. I remember all my sweet poles, lol. Vegietto and I must have made about 20 in a week, lol. This was my first forum... ever. And its pretty much the only forum I've really stuck with.

Thank you, Jed.

What an odd turn of events it's been. First Aristotle wanted us to get extra hands, then ZBomber tried to take our children. Thankfully you quickly remedied that situation, and it seems all is well now.

Back to you, Jed.

:xp:

Archived