Home

hmmm

Rogue15

might not be getting broadband. at least, from what i hear over the stupid phone. =\ they don't service 3 numbers away from me...so..ugh...they better service me. will find out on monday i guess. i was planning on getting the 10 mb transfer rate thing. there is another service, but it's only 3 mb transfer. i want the fastest dammit. picking up the pizza hut thing. i passed all 3 of the tests they gave me with 100% each. XD

dunno what i'll do if i can't get broadband. =\

ugh. they don't service the area yet. -_- the lady on the phone sounded hopeful that they would since they do the digital cable out there so she said the broadband shouldn't be too far behind. so....yeah. i decided to get digital cable plus, hopefully i won't have to wait an eternity for the broadband. =\

• 2 weeks later...

ughghg...well i'm bored out of my mind...i have NO idea when i'll be back in galaxies. i refuse to get dialup cause i have 0 patience for it. =\ so til then i'll be doing outdoorsy stuff like fishing and hunting when i'm not working 50+ hours a week. i miss u guys and girls sooooooo much. =(

DO NOT GET SATELLITE!!!if you're gonna play Galaxies on satellite you might as well just play it one dial up then. Satellite is good for surfing,downloading, etc. but when you play games the lag is terrible because it goes

computer---->space satellite---->server---->space satellite---->computer

it makes the difference, believe me..i tried satellite internet at my uncles when i had galaxies still and it was like playing dial up.

well i gave in....i mean 6 months free aol....? at least i get instant messege. haven't checked galaxies out....gonna wait til i overload my computer with ram and a new vid card. the worst thing about this dialup **** is....it takes like a hour to log on. -_-

Archived