Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

^^^^^

Hey wachild, what do you think?

96c47461.gif

Im not sure if I got the colours right. I can change them if you wish.

Sorry its a bit pixelized, but the pic I used was rather large so thats going to happen. I found it on the same site DM got your avy, btw.

Hope you like it.

Heres a slightly larger one. Hopfully, its not to big to bother people.

9474f0ef.gif

Take your pick if you like.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^^

Hey wachild, what do you think?

96c47461.gif

Im not sure if I got the colours right. I can change them if you wish.

Sorry its a bit pixelized, but the pic I used was rather large so thats going to happen. I found it on the same site DM got your avy, btw.

Hope you like it.

Heres a slightly larger one. Hopfully, its not to big to bother people.

9474f0ef.gif

Take your pick if you like.

Thats a class sig i think the sabre is a bit more orange as i wanted to be different then red for a change, but other than that its spot on. :sithk:

Awsome. No problemo.

I'm just glad you like it. :thmbup1:

Matching the colour was damn hard. hehe

EDIT: hehe. I posted the same time you posted you "p.s."

Anyway,

http://www.rabittooth.com/

I couldn't find the pics from the start page, so I just backspaced

http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers/DarthSidiousWallpaper.jpg

Till I got

http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers

They have a bunch of cool Star Wars pics.

Where do y'all get those pics you use in your sigs & avatars?

A lot of people make them but if your like me and cant do that i just started with a base pic then got some of the other members to help add stuff to it.If you need any star wars pics as a base for your avatar let meknow what you need. :)

Bwa ha ha

I beat Lion :p

tas4gv.gif

Sorry if the blade looks kinda blocky but the transparency issues prevented me from giving it the "glow" effect <_<.

If I do give it the glow it will look even more blocky because it will have an untransparent shape around it which should look like the "glow" but it doesn't =/

I made this sweet Mix Master Mike avatar, but alas, the filesize is too big. Ch-Check it out:

mixmasta.gif

youre awesome.. MMM is awesome...haha seems like you have something in common with Prime...he (Prime is a guy right? Im so tired of gender confusion) was just talking about MMM in my "love parade" thread.

@ JohnSkywalker: Here you go. You can pick either one, I didn't know if you'd prefer a white or black border. Or you can have neither, if you don't like them. It only took me like 10 minutes to do, if that.

johnsky1.gif

johnsky2.gif

He had requested I make one after he realized he stole my avatar ;)

And here's an Anakin one I made a while ago when I made the mix masta one, but, like that one, it's way too big. Check it:

anakin.gif

If anyone can make it smaller or whatever to use it on this forum/other forum, feel free :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah I just copy and pasted most of that reply from before when I used it elsewhere. I'll fix the links...*drill drill hammer hammer drill hammer scream cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss drill screw screw hammer hammer elevator music cuss cuss drill*...should be fixed now.*now wearing eyepatch*

Say, would it be possible to make a picture of Revan, Bastila, and Carth side by side fighting? Like taking this pic of Bastila (resizing it of course), and then finding a pic of Carth shooting at something, maybe like the pic on the back of the box, and then taking the head of the guy off my avatar (link here) and putting it on a guy with a brown jedi robe with a blue lightsaber. Then have them standing next to each other doing whatever (I don't care about the background, it can be smoke or anything). If this isn't even possible please tell me and I will do it myself.

Archived