Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the red glow is just "alien glow" under script-fu.

I bump mapped the text and added a drop shadow.

Finally, I used the "change perspective" tool to make it look slanted.

My idea was to make it look like it was emerging from a red cloud and pulling some with it. I don't know how well it came off, but I still think it looks kinda cool. hehe

Hwy Samurai DD,

I'm done with Obi-Wan. What do you think?

Obi-Wan1.gif

If you would like any changes let me know. I was planing on using the same format for the other two, with Christopher Lee's being red. I was also thinking of putting him on the right side of the pic.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

Hwy Samurai DD,

I'm done with Obi-Wan. What do you think?

Obi-Wan1.gif

If you would like any changes let me know. I was planing on using the same format for the other two, with Christopher Lee's being red. I was also thinking of putting him on the right side of the pic.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

I love it!!! ^^

Wow, great!!! It's almost perfect! I'd just like Obi's picture to have a little blue margin like the gif, that would be great. And leave Ani and Obi on the left, while Dooku would be great on the right with a red bg.

Just for curiosity, with what program do you make them? I am curious about this, because I tried making some, but didnt get them right... I am not artistically challenged, I paint and draw digitally and in "real life", I even make Flash anis, but somehow, I cannot make cool sig banners and animated av's. :/ I suppose you use PhotoShop...

BTW:

Could somebody give me a good idea for a background to add to this vader pic:

How about moving dark clouds in a red sky? Like this: http://www.stickslaughter.com (On top of page.)

BTW2: Bob, it's strange the logo link didn't work in FF for you, I use FF and it works fine. ???

I use gimp. Its a free program simular to photoshop.

I really just got into this a few months ago. If I have an idea or request that I don't know how to accomplish, I just google for a tutorial. Check the photo album to seem my first attempt at making a lightsabre. hehe (its pretty crappy)

Also, I just play around with it. My "Bob Lion54" in my sig is a result of playing around with text. I liked it, so I tacked it on to my sig.hehe

I don't know why it didn't work with FF. Oh, well. It worked out in the end. hehe

Archived