Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

Dear Everyone,

I loaned the Sith Lords discs to my cousin, who lives an hour away.

Thus, I can't boot up the game and get the Exile character portraits

I might want to use for my avatar. D'oh! Could somebody please post

the headshots of the Exile with light brown hair and the ponytail and

the Exile with short dark brown hair? They are both female, and the

one with short hair looks like she almost has black hair.

Thank you!

--Tysyacha

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are more details about the portraits I want. :)

LS and DS White Female, blue eyes, red lips, light brown hair with a ponytail

LS and DS White Female, very short hair, almost black, cut like a boy's

For their DS portraits, I'd like both their Aligment = 30 and Alignment = 0 pics.

So that's 6 pictures total, but I'd really like close-ups and their mini-portraits, too. :)

Thank you,

Tysyacha

Here are more details about the portraits I want. :)

LS and DS White Female, blue eyes, red lips, light brown hair with a ponytail

LS and DS White Female, very short hair, almost black, cut like a boy's

For their DS portraits, I'd like both their Aligment = 30 and Alignment = 0 pics.

So that's 6 pictures total, but I'd really like close-ups and their mini-portraits, too. :)

Thank you,

Tysyacha

shouldn't u start ur own thread? this is for sigs and avatars...or maybe in the mod forums or something?

OK, I have a tough one if anyone is up for the challenge.....

I'm gonna describe a character and I want it turned into a sig. OKay, first, on the left I want a a14 year old boy, thin, black hair, and average height, with two Jedi's standing next to him. One a Jedi knight with a purple lightsaber, then a Jedi Master with a blue lightsaber with a semi-evil smirk. Then in the middle I want a sign like this and on the right I want a probably 26 year old sith lord, who lokos like a dark side version of the kid on the right but older and holding a red lightsaber, a black and red cape, cloak, and robe. In the middle I want the words toward the bottome sayin 'Once A Jedi | Turned to the Sith'. I want the left side a shade of blue while the right side is a shade of red. NOTE: THEY ARE ALL HUMANS AND I WANT THEM TO LOOK GOOD AND NOT CORNY. PLZ :)

Hey,

I've designed my first signature, could I get some feedback please.

yoda6yk.png

First, while it is very cool, it is also too big, we have new Sig Rules you need to be aware of around here... 80kb and 500 X120 pixels max. ;)

Second, this isn't the forum to ask this, this would have been better suited to the Ahto Spaceport Avatar/Sig Pic Discussion Thread. Merging this with that one now. -RH

I made this sig! OK, so it's not the best cut, I didn't make it. I did, however, make everything else. It seems a little big, and a little blurry. But I'm not that good and I only have PSP8. I also made the avatar, but it's basically the same as the sig. Also, anyone know where I can get other sci-fi psds? Preferably all Star Trek series, Stargate Atlantis, and Qui-Gon Jinn?

Just so you all know we have some new sig rules, so no images larger than 80kb, and 500 pixels wide by 120 pixels tall maximum. ;)

I made this sig! OK, so it's not the best cut, I didn't make it. I did, however, make everything else. It seems a little big, and a little blurry.

So Kamir that one you have is 375 X 188, while the width is ok the height needs to be reduced by 68 pixels.

Well, I've realized that most people put text in their sig sections. This obviously makes it longer. I know text doesn't really knock the page up on the byte scale but I figured I'd be okay. I'll try and change it.

BTW, not being a jerk but RobQel-Droma, RC 1162, Rok_Stoned, and Avrik all need to change their sigs. Just saying...

EDIT: Fixed the sig. How's it now?

Very good! I so do like Darth Maul. :D -RH

BTW, not being a jerk but RobQel-Droma, RC 1162, Rok_Stoned, and Avrik all need to change their sigs. Just saying...

Some of the sigs that you mention are from before the rule came to be, so it will apply to them if they ever change their sigs again, some of the others who are really large (Avrik) will be asked to shorten theirs. Ones like Rok's are very, very close to the current limits and from before the rule change so it is allowed for now. ;)

About text, too much text is just as bad as a huge pic IMHO. To have a sig pic like yours is now with a couple lines of text would be ok though. :)Especially using font size 1, you might be able to squeeze in some more.

Some of the sigs that you mention are from before the rule came to be, so it will apply to them if they ever change their sigs again, some of the others who are really large (Avrik) will be asked to shorten theirs. Ones like Rok's are very, very close to the current limits and from before the rule change so it is allowed for now.

Great, now I feel guilty for bending the rules...

Well any ways, thanks for the exceptionator!

501 X 126, that is pretty darn close. ;) -RH

Yes, well Google's yo' friend, bro! You may also want to ask "The Doctor" who goes by here, he's the authority on Doctor Who over here. he also had the Seal of Rassilon, which he later discarded. If you ask him for permission, he'll prolly let you use his seal, but the faster option is to do a Google search. And lastly, .psd files are infinitely rare, so good luck! ;)

Well, I've already tried the google, but came up short on my Sci Fi search. I mean, I'm really bitchin' when it comes to GFX, although judging from the crap I posted here gives you the wrong impression. But the only thing I can't do is make psds. If I posted a few things here, would anybody be willing to cut 'em?

I'll take requests, I've made all my signatures myself, and I have bought and downloaded many times, the newest version of Adobe Photoshop a long time ago. I know Mono is probably doing most of the sigs, but I'll be there whenever you want one done, when Mono probably isn't around at the time.

(Except the one below, a friend made me that)

Archived