Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

is that a challenge? accepted! do you want it animated or anything? oh yeah, and please remind me of the maximum file size and dimensions... i might go a bit OTT otherwise...

doctor7lr.gif

if thats too big i could make it smaller. just reply.

GRANDMASTER

although someone else has got another sig in the making for you. i got bored. have this.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1262/yoda3bs.gif

oops. they may be a tid bit to big. ill get back to ya one that one...

Changed the second pic to a link as its movement is far too fast. IT is far too big anyway. 500X120 and 80kb max filesize for all your combined sig pics folks. ;) -RH

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could someone revamp my current sig to make it a little less.... boring? Just... make it more interesting? Maybe add a cool border or something? Even I can't do anything more with it in MS Paint - trust me, I tried.

Well, I had a go at it. Let me know if you want any changes.

WhoistheDoctor.jpg

is that a challenge? accepted! do you want it animated or anything? oh yeah, and please remind me of the maximum file size and dimensions... i might go a bit OTT otherwise...

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1024/doctor7lr.gif

if thats too big i could make it smaller. just reply.

GRANDMASTER

although someone else has got another sig in the making for you. i got bored. have this.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1262/yoda3bs.gif

oops. they may be a tid bit to big. ill get back to ya one that one...

The first one is a little too big I think. The second is way too big. Limit is 80kb.

GIF, I don't know if what I want would fit, basically the picture in my sig right now, but with the words in my sig in the picture. Too big?

500X120 pixels and 80kb max filesize so it would have to be 30 pixels smaller in height, you are good on width. ;) -RH

I have been thinking about my avatar request and I have an idea of what I want. I will try and describe it for you! Its a small portion from King Arthur (if you know the film you will probably know the shot i am talking about!) The shot where Keira Knightley shoots the roman noble with an arrow, then walks up in a blue outfit. The walking part is the bit i want I dont know whether it is possible or not, and probably far too big for an avatar so a sig will be grand too!!! if anyone has the skill to do it or even an idea of what im talking about please let me know!!!! The film is British and I think the majority of you are American? So you might not even know the film but i thought id give it a shot anyway!! ;)

this isn't something that deserves its own thread since you're simply requesting another avvy/sig. merging thread.... -stingerhs

I am wondering if anyone could make me an animated gif of the mustafar duel for an avatar or a signature. Doesn't matter witch. Maybe even both.

ploz and thank you..

Darth_Death, post something once it is a request, post it again and it becomes spam. No more ok? Thanks. -RH

Heh, Alrighty. I gotta make it, it might take a bit. (Like an hour or so) What kind of style? Tech, grunge, cutesy-pinkish, sparkly..?

Sorry Xbx just been skimming through the thread again and found thi reply, didnt mean to totally ignore you, sorry :) I think i'd prefer something in between grunge and cutesy, but not too grungy if you can manage that in either avatar or sig that would be fantastic, again sorry for the late reply!!

I have been thinking about my avatar request and I have an idea of what I want. I will try and describe it for you! Its a small portion from King Arthur (if you know the film you will probably know the shot i am talking about!) The shot where Keira Knightley shoots the roman noble with an arrow, then walks up in a blue outfit. The walking part is the bit i want I dont know whether it is possible or not, and probably far too big for an avatar so a sig will be grand too!!! if anyone has the skill to do it or even an idea of what im talking about please let me know!!!! The film is British and I think the majority of you are American? So you might not even know the film but i thought id give it a shot anyway!! ;)

this isn't something that deserves its own thread since you're simply requesting another avvy/sig. merging thread.... -stingerhs

its not british...1. and i know it..2. i dont know the part though...3.

Well, I was going to make a new avatar but my pc went down, so anybody interested?

It's gotta be some kind of black and white, animated, hypnotic thing (Like a spiral or something, but it doesn't neccessarily have to be a spiral) with a single frame subliminal message....

Join

the

DAFT

SIDE

Any takers?:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived