Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kira, since you're on a roll...

I made my current avatar myself - I don't know if any of you remember my last avatar, but it was just the Doctor in a blue shirt and the leather jacket. I edited the blue sweater, which came out fine. But the background doesn't look quite right... it looks like a bad edit, really. I was wondering if you - or anyone - could try fixing it for me? If need be, I can provide the images I used to create it.

I would like someone to do a Halo sig for me using the three variations Master Chiefs in these pics. H1 Chief in center with Halo sign above his head, H2 Chief on the left with the H2 sign above his head, and H3 Chief on the right with H3 sign also above his head. I want the destroyed Halo as the background.

Here are the pics:

MC 1 Pic

MC 2 Pic

MC 3 Pic

Destroyed Halo

I got a bit carried away with the lettering lol - i basically isolated the logo clean, then applied a camouflage texture to the inside , then beveled it sharp, and hue shifted for each version, and finally adjusted levels and curves to pop it all - there's also a slight glow. I also included an avvy for each version and versions of the sig with outlines and your username. They all meet the sig size restriction spec. Hope you like.

sig1ym7.jpg

sig2bg8.jpg

sig4dx0.jpg

sig3kn4.jpg

av1ct8.jpg

av2ce7.jpg

-

THAT IS AWESOME! THANK YOU!

Hey Rex.. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you've got to lose one of those sig pics...

18. Sig Rules

Here are the forum rules concerning Signature Pictures. In the interest of saving bandwidth for your fellow posters please follow these rules.

Max Filesize: 80kb

Max Dimensions: 500 x 120

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=89683

The size and dimensions are for total signature (pics)...not per picture ;)

O.K. :(

Edit: Also your sig text block is too big, no more than 2-3 normal size text lines with a full size sig pic, or 3-4 lines of font 1 sized text. As such I have adjusted your sig text/links. I suggest you find or use a shorter quote, or no quotes with a full size pic. Pottsie or RC 1162 sigs are good examples. -RH

Edit 2: The font size 5 was really cute Rexraptor, don't do that again. -RH

18. Sig Rules

Here are the forum rules concerning Signature Pictures. In the interest of saving bandwidth for your fellow posters please follow these rules.

Max Filesize: 80kb

Max Dimensions: 500 x 120

doh, I didn't realize I was breaking the rules, so I guess I had to make a new sig pic, my old pic was 550 x 70 :(

Hello all, I need someone to make me a banner similar to this banner (Sabretooth's creation). This will be for my RP of my Fic, The Sith Lord:

pottsiesithlord3mh.jpg

I want it slightly smaller and the Pottsie to be removed. I also want a complete change, so be creative. Put Tie Fighters in, Lightsabers, anything you want. It must say The Sith Lord. Other than that, do whatever you want. I'll credit you too. Thanks.

Archived