Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could make it, but the only way I can is to just edit that big wp he came from. I can't cut. :(

Anyway, how's my sig? It's been up for a while, just haven't gotten around to posting in this thread. :)

EDIT: I made those titles, they seem kinda dull, but whatever. 3 variants, only the strenght of the effects change.

Darth Yoda: POTDS 1

Darth Yoda: POTDS 2

Darth Yoda: POTDS 3

EDIT NUMBER TWO: Those look good, but i thought they were leaning on the unsaturated side. Here's two *complete* titles with the contrast upped.

Darth Yoda: POTDS *Complete* 1

Darth Yoda: POTDS *Complete* 2

*Sniff* Without the almighty photoshop on my desktop, I am at the mercy of Revan. Ah well, I will be patient.

this is about as good as I can do atm

Davin-Qe-Kora_sig.jpg

could some one take my current avatar and put a hood on his head or if nor make a right sized avatar out of thishere also ^^^ like it

hows this?

Darth_Grivis_avy.jpg

I am in need. As some people in this forum know I am am writing a story called 'Imperial Commando: The Rebellion'. Can somebody make a picture for me? Can it have:

--> A stormtrooper with a gun on it.

--> 'Imperial Commando: The Rebellion' in red writing. above the trooper.

--> The death star in the background.

And also give me instructions?

I don't know who the main sig image creators are around here, but I would like to ask (very nicely) for somebody to do up a sig banner/pic for me. The thing is, I'd also need that image hosted somewhere, so if anyone is interested, just drop me a pm and we'll discuss it. It's nothing too elaborate, and I know what I want done. So pretty please with cream and sugar on top, someone drop me a line. Thanks in advance.

I don't know who the main sig image creators are around here, but I would like to ask (very nicely) for somebody to do up a sig banner/pic for me. The thing is, I'd also need that image hosted somewhere, so if anyone is interested, just drop me a pm and we'll discuss it. It's nothing too elaborate, and I know what I want done. So pretty please with cream and sugar on top, someone drop me a line. Thanks in advance.

there are people with PB accounts.

I have made sigs for people on other forums and they usually just past the link I send them into thier sig.

and If I ever move images around I the people I've made them for.

I can't do some of the more advanced sigs yet but I'm consently improving my PS skills.

here is one of my better and newer sigs:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/jedigoku/sigs%20and%20avys/saber_sig02.jpg

I probably spent 20 minutes just getting the pics BG's to blend in and another 10 minutes to get the text to look right

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, once again, this is Pottsie here. I'm here requesting a new banner to put in my signature. The banner below, which was made by RC-1162 was used for the majority of 2006 and I want someone to do a complete remake of it. Keep it the same words, etc, but make the size slightly smaller in height and possibly weight and give it a new colour, sea blue background with dark blue writing if possible.

potsig.jpg

Remember, please remake this. I'll give credit. Thanks.

Archived