Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problem, Pottsie. Any time.

@RevanSithMaster: Here, I used the size specifications that Pottsie posted earlier, since you said it's for Obsidian, if you want, I can post the non-resized version too.

sigv1mj6.png

Haha, that one's cool.... I didn't expect to see Bastila using her Battle Meditation, but that's awsome :D Thanks.

Well now I'm really confused and I have no idea how to solve this. I don't think uploading it for the third time and posting it again would do any good, since it didn't help this time. Try refreshing the page and waiting a minute or two, maybe it just takes time to load the picture, I really don't know. :(

Well I don't know what to tell you.... but I told you I'm the Sith Lord, how can you be a Sith Lord if you can't even see pics...lol but anyway

I need another pic, sorta like the one Darth Grivis asked for, but with Revan and Nihilus...... other wise keep it the same as the pic the Grivis asked for and instead of the 2nd Civil War on it, could some one put Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark

sigv1mj6.png

This needs to be resized.

Forum Rules:

17. Signature

In the interest of saving bandwidth for your fellow posters please follow these rules.

Max Filesize: 80 KB

Max Dimensions: 500 x 120

Max Images: 3 total. The total file sizes and dimensions cannot exceed the previous rules. All together the images cannot total more than 80k in size, 500 pixels wide, and 120 pixels high.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2150724#post2150724

Yes, yes they do if they are to be used here they will need to be. If they do get used here by individuals I will be issuing warnings.

@ Igy since you were making them for another forum you are off the hook! ;) -RH

Archived