Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi is it possible if i could please get a sig with Tony Montana (Scarface) on it holding a red lightsaber ? or if not a lightsaber, the gun he uses at the end like in my avatar it's an M60 i think...also if my name writen as ~ CARLO EL SANCHEZ ~ down the bottom somewere that would be great thanks...i dont really mind the size at all...the size of Bob Lion's mayb a bit wider would be cool.

Okay, I've gone too long without a proper sig, so I am here...to ask for one....yeah, let's get on with it.

I'm not particular about the size of it, just fit the whole picture in the sig please.

Here's the picture: Linkism

The backround/banner doesn't have to be special, but make it captivating enough...and a little menacing (dark, ect.) too.

And if it's not too much trouble, put this quote: "Yay! We're doomed!" Scrawling behind him. (Hint: Erm, don't put the quotation marks in it.)

Okay, that's all I wanted, thank you very much, whomever makes my sig!

Edit: Erm, not to sound rude, but, is anyone going to do this? I made this request several days ago, and I've been patient. It was a simple request for a sig, could somebody please do it for me! Thank You.

Ok, I just realized people are using my bandwidth to host the pics I've done for them. This is not good. I only have a finite amount of bandwidth.

I don't mind making sigs or whatnot, in fact I like to do it, but please host the pics yourself.

You can use photobucket, imageshack, or whatever. They are all free and only take a few seconds to set up.

Please do not use my bandwidth without asking. Thank you.

I would like a Sig, as normal, but also an Avatar this time. Yes, I've decided to reuse my old Only Fools and Horses Avatar, since I'm a big fan of the comedy.

The black colour to be replaced with white and the white colour to be replaced by black. I would still like the original Avatar.

Sig

I would the left half of the Sig to have my original Avatar colour and on the right hand side, the Sig to have the new colour I requested in the Avatar section. In the middle, I want Pottsie in a half black, white colour, depending on the background colour.

For whoever does this for me, you'll be credited. Thank you and I hope I made it clear.

Mono_Giganto, well, I requested this a while ago and since you did a banner for me a while ago, I'm confident you can make it good. Could you make me a banner with The Sera Tana Saga on it and I would like it, slighty bigger than the previous banner that you made me. Other than the text, The Sera Tana Saga, feel free to put anything Star Wars on it.

Mono_Giganto, well, I requested this a while ago and since you did a banner for me a while ago, I'm confident you can make it good. Could you make me a banner with The Sera Tana Saga on it and I would like it, slighty bigger than the previous banner that you made me. Other than the text, The Sera Tana Saga, feel free to put anything Star Wars on it.

Is there anything you can think of that you'd like on it? It's hard for me to make a banner for a story I know nothing about when I have no guidelines. :p

I've had a few ideas, but I'm not sure what to put. I thought about adding a picture of the Exile (That's who your story is about, right?), but the only decent images I can find are all on DeviantArt, and I can't just snag images off there, since they actually belong to someone. :p

Here's an attempt:

[align=center]stsagacopyeq4.png

[Click image for a slightly different image with alternate text placement.][/align]

I reused a bit of the starfield from the other banner I made you.

The Ebon Hawk was taken from the game's assets and rendered in 3DS Max.

My attempt at creating a realistic image of the Exile is actually a picture of Anakin from Revenge of the Sith with a picture of the face of one of my old Oblivion characters superimposed.

It could be better.... But with no real knowledge of the subject, I think I did alright.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived