Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea how to reduce the size of .gif files. So I thought I'd ask here.

Could someone resize this: Mojostormstoute.gif for me? so that I'll be able to use it as an avatar.

Thanks. And yes, I do love Pandas.

Done:

Mojostormstoute6.gif

Best I can get it cause it contained a lot of frames unfortunately and I had to cull it quite a bit and size it down a bit further too to get it under 40kb

DS, you could've done what you want in less time than it took for you to make the request the first time. Just open MS Paint and do it yourself.

Lmao, mock him for three days, then tell him to do it himself! What a community!

if he could do it, don't you think he'd of dodged this fanfare and just done it?

Dude you guys, sheesh. Here you go Darth Saruman:

henryviiiserpvr9.jpg

I have no idea how to reduce the size of .gif files. So I thought I'd ask here.

Could someone resize this for me? so that I'll be able to use it as an avatar.

Thanks. And yes, I do love Pandas.

That gif is kinda too big to use at all, but here's an alternate version (without white borders):

mojoserpuy5.gif

And here's a different panda picture if you'd rather use it (pick which side he should be facing):

pandaserpvc1.gifpandaserp2jg6.gif

Best I can get it cause it contained a lot of frames unfortunately and I had to cull it quite a bit and size it down a bit further too to get it under 40kb

Ah yes, I was afraid of that. Thank you though! We need more avatar usability at LF :p

And here's a different panda picture if you'd rather use it (pick which side he should be facing):

That's awesome! Thanks :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone mind trying a hand at an Elf sigie? I'd like some Warcraft, Warhammer, LOTR type Elves and the name 'DaedraEater'. My current pic is good but it's a bit blocky.

If this isn't the place... sorry? Well, if you can, can you do it with my current name and DaedraEater (a name for a site I'm really active at, search 'The Hive Workshop' on google)? I'd appreciate it, even though I'm no modder :(. Well, tata.

I could give it a try, but I'm not sure what it is exactly you want done. Do you want me to try to improve the quality of this picture, or something else?

the quality, mostly on the mac face. I tried it on paint and i got pissed eventualy. Thanks in advance

Could someone make this pic have a transparent background (so as to ensure it blends in with the background on any page) and resize it to 100*100 pixels?

Done, I've made two versions:

holocron.png

^ This one is about 120x120 pixels, which is the max you can use on this site and obviously looks nicer ;)

holocron2.png

^ This one is about 100x100 pixels, just like you asked :)

Archived