Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking for a signature to go with this new avatar. Could someone make one with a flame motif using the image in my avatar, along with the quote currently in my signature? If the quote is too long, I'd be content with just the second half of it - "Why disaster comes, he's there - and he brings a storm in his wake".

I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking for a signature to go with this new avatar. Could someone make one with a flame motif using the image in my avatar, along with the quote currently in my signature? If the quote is too long, I'd be content with just the second half of it - "Why disaster comes, he's there - and he brings a storm in his wake".

I'd appreciate it.

Done:

Docwho2.jpg

Let me know what you think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look like it's the forum software that is messing with the image.

How are you saving the image before setting it as your signature? Are you saving the JPG file to your harddrive, or are you copy&pasting the image itself into some application and saving it there?

If it's the latter case image quality will suffer badly with destructive compression like JPEG.

Another WoW request ready for when WotLK is out

--------------------------------------------------

for sig ::

The Lich king holding sword with ice writing on side:

Gulantik

Nordrassil

Level 70 (I'm 62 but rather that than make ANOTHER request)

WotLK

and for my avatar - id like a night elf with black, icy armour..evil druid :p and I want a blue icy background on both thie sig and avatar.

I would really appreciate if someone had a crack at it. Thanks!

Archived