Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you so much, Thanatos, sir! I like the regulation santa-wear :p.

Thank Hayden Kered for that one not me I posted the cube after noticing he had already done the uniform.

And I absolutely love the Companion Cube one. I'm not gonna want to stop using that one after the holidays are over :(

Again, thanks a lot. If I hadn't gotten them soon I would have given up. I really need to ask sooner next year lol.

No problem I actually came up with one for halloween when I was working on it:

companioncubehalloweenkv2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I tried this and it didn't come out very well. Comes out way too small because it was such a large image. I have PAINT.net and I haven't found any tools that would help....

I am sure that you don't want something this small

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=2502

Sorry, but I think that it is a little bit too large to resize into something that small. :/ Hopefully someone else has the knowledge to do something like that. :)

@Rev7: You can get the Shadow of Xizor font here, you might have better luck getting it to work!

Thanks, I guess that I am just having trouble in where to put the file so that I can use it on PAINT.NET

That and my Dad has a lot of things admin. passworded. I'll have to talk to him about that....:/

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=2513

I think that it still looks a little bit bland, but I am still learning how to use my software. If there are any changes you would like me to make, I will try to. :)

I am working on other versions as well...

Or...

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=2516

or if you like the artistic....

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=2517

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=2516

I like this one but I need some changes.First of all I would like these pic to be in it too.

20050901revan4.jpg

191766-darth-raven_400.jpg

Second,I would like to have a good background,I mean not a painted one but containing some pic or wallpaper part as the background,for example the one made for alkonium,but I don't want that one I need some jedi or sith background.

EDIT:How about this as bacground.

Sf-battle.jpg

Archived