Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

I like the second one.But please make the name a little bit bigger.And one more thing can you make the whole sig a little bit wider in width cause it looks very small as compared to the original background I gave.

Well, the thing is, the bigger that I go the blurry-er it gets. It won't be as sharp as it is. The forum rules for signature images are 500x120, and the one that I made is 279x120. It is sized proportionatly, but I will show you the 500x120 version.

500x120

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=2524

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rev7,how about using the original bigger resolution background and resizing it to 500 and 120 and then putting the two revan pics.In that way it wont get blurry.

EDIT:I just made my own try.I want you to fix the revan pic on the right and to add my name somewhere in the sig I have made.Thanks for the help in advance.

sigtrycopy.jpg

I would like to request a new avatar for myself, I just don't know if I can do all of it as good as some can here.

I would like this:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
250px-Shistavanen_NEGAS.jpg

edited to have a blue lightsaber in his left hand, replacing the thermal detenator.

And then with transparency, have him placed in front of the Uvena Prime:

Show spoiler
596px-Uvena_Prime_NEGAS.jpg

but I would like only the top half of the planet in view.

I also would like the avatar to have a transparent background.

I'd like to have a new avatar for myself and I found the image I wanted, but unfortunately it has a white background. I'd really appreciate it if someone edited out the white background. Thanks in advance.

Show spoiler
dkjrnu0.jpg

picture.php?albumid=291&pictureid=2579

Okay...I am not sure how to conviently remove the white shade type thing...

I'd like to have a new avatar for myself and I found the image I wanted, but unfortunately it has a white background. I'd really appreciate it if someone edited out the white background. Thanks in advance.

Show spoiler
dkjrnu0.jpg

Well, the tennis racket makes things kind of hard. I was able to remove all the white in the background except for behind the racket. If thats fine with you, I'll give it to you.

Okay...I am not sure how to conviently remove the white shade type thing...

If you have Photoshop, use Magic Wand on a high tolerance. For anything else, I'm not sure; a selection tool would work well.

Show spoiler
dkjrnu0.jpg

I find that if you add a dark glow to the inside edge of the picture it helps hide the leftover white and looks pretty good on a dark background:

gygsavatarab3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived