Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just a quick question, when making an avy/sig how do I go about making one with a transparent background and save it to look transparent? I have paint shop pro and am having a lit trouble.

Or any other format that supports it. JPEG, which you're probably using, don't support transparent blank backgrounds.

I posted a Revan avatar request a while back (on a new account, I finally found my old one) and would like to request a signature featuring the same Revan. Basically the guy in my avatar. I was wondering if someone could make a siggy of where Revan smirks at Bastila on the EHawk while transmitting the message to Forn Dodonna (it's where he looks at Bastila and shakes his head) and perhaps integrate this quote into the sig "Who I am is not important – my message is."

―Revan. I know it's probably asking a lot, but I would be very grateful if anyone would be willing to make it for me :)

^ Yeah well, finding an Image of the Revan on your avvy smirking is kind of hard. If you could supply us with one.

I think the only point he does that is if you're dark sided and at this very same cutscene with Admiral Dodonna. There, and on the ending scene.

Yeah that's the one, I can try finding one if it will help.

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing a dead horse back to life, but I just can't do it myself. I have a verrry spicific sig request, that anyone willing to undertake can do so.

I would like a sig of this picture, perhaps a tad smaller to fit forum regulations. With this written on it "DarthAve: Used to be Merkwürdigeliebe" in any font, color, or size. Just make it pretty plz. Whoever does it I'll credit in my signature below said picture + I'll love you foreverrrrrr.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bringing a dead horse back to life, but I just can't do it myself. I have a verrry spicific sig request, that anyone willing to undertake can do so.

I would like a sig of this picture, perhaps a tad smaller to fit forum regulations. With this written on it "DarthAve: Used to be Merkwürdigeliebe" in any font, color, or size. Just make it pretty plz. Whoever does it I'll credit in my signature below said picture + I'll love you foreverrrrrr.

I'm not if this is a group thing but I can do it ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived