Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't you just save it as a vector then resize it yourself?

reqSig.png

That's the closest you'll get without blurriness, I think. It's 768x211. Close enough?

Ok, I am really late on replying to this. My email subscription for this thread has not shown up so I thought I'd just check to see if there has been a reply. Anyways to the first message, I'm not sure how I could do that and to the second message, I'm not sure, I will try it.

EDIT: Thanks, it will do.

Could someone please make me signature?

I was thinking something with an Empire theme. Maybe like Darth Vader in front of some stormtroopers, scout-troopers, snowtroopers, darktroopers, shadowtroopers, radtroopers, seatroopers, or some other sort of imperial trooper.

Thank you SO MUCH if someone makes me a sig. :)

Edit: I think I would rather have stormtroopers or snowtroopers more than those other troopers but whatever is great.

P.S. Sorry about not editing my last post and making this new post instead!

Edit 2: I am REALLY sorry about this 3rd post but I wanted to subscribe the the thread and I forgot...Sorry!!!

Combining your triple post, sorry mate these are no-no's, especially in this type of thread. Please edit your previous post instead. Ok? -RH

Try this on for size:

rdcpkfhrb4331jprktc.jpg

Also, no one requested it, but I saw a picture that was really easy to turn into an avatar and couldn't help myself. So if anyone wants to use this feel free to:

rmw51nw2o8ktt4i66xr9.png

SWEET! Thank you!

Uhhh, how do I make it my signature?

Oops! Nevermind!

Can someone take the border around my current sig then resize and put it on the pic below? I know it is alot to resize. If you don't mind though I would prefer the border not to be blurry or just a little blurry. But you don't have to if you don't want too.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
banner2.jpg

Can someone take the border around my current sig then resize and put it on the pic below? I know it is alot to resize. If you don't mind though I would prefer the border not to be blurry or just a little blurry. But you don't have to if you don't want too.

Show spoiler
banner2.jpg

Hows this?:

Show spoiler
zimmmasterrequest.png

Maybe this'd work? (I just took the one Thanatos9t made and turned it into a transparent gif instead of png - so it has smaller file size.)

clipboard01p.gif

:thumbsup: -RH

Thanks for that but I have redone it to reduce file size:

zimmmastersig2q.png

The problem was the high colour depth in that image combined with the transparent shadow effect lead to the high file size.

So I reduced the colours and removed the glow replacing it with a subtle gray border which blends into the background.

This one too gets the :thumbsup: -RH

Archived