Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request: I need a sig for my fan fic please. Essentially it needs the following:

Black background.

"I, Avenian" on the left side.

The head of a hooded male Sith with red tattoos and completely black eyes in the middle.

The entire Sith Code on the right side.

All letters should be in blood red, and the font should be somewhat like Times Roman.

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to fulfill my request.

quick question, how does one use Gimp to make a background clear?

I'm trying to make this: logo_final.gif have a clear background.

Done:

Freelancer.gif

Don't use GIMP so I couldn't tell you, but the magic wand in Paint.Net is all one needs :thmbup1:

PS: Freelancer is amazing, I've spent many many hours on that game, the Star Wars ships mod pack is excellent!

Not sure if this will be appropriate? I had a few minutes spare so I thought I'd do one for ya.

No worries if it's not what you envisioned, and I'd be happy to alter it or let someone else do one :)

Untitled-1-10.jpg

Perfect! Except could you make the skin pale? I should have put that in. In the meantime I'll use this version.

Thank you SO much. :thmbup1:

EDIT: NEVERMIND. TriggerGod edited it (and made it slightly smaller in order to make it fit. Hope you don't mind.

I made a new sig, but I was faced with my biggest weakness: text. I'm usually good at making the sig itself, but I'm awful at making a text that fits in with the rest of the sig. Anybody have any tips?

That's my weakness too bud, I can pull off ok Sigs, but my lettering is lacking lol... Darth betrayals sig has good lettering, ask him

That text is pretty nice looking, but it's easy to do text on a transparent background. What I'm talking about is making text that fits in with the rest of the sig. Like in my sig, it stands out and doesn't really blend well, despite numerous blending options... I'm wondering if there's any technique that can help with that.

Alright, I'd like to request a sig:

Request Parts:

• Non-white background
  • The guy in this picture on the right side
  • Upper right corner text in a non-Arial/Times New Roman font saying Hannibal
  • Bottom left text in a Middle Ages type text saying "Hannibal Ante Portas" (With Quotation Marks)
  • Standard LF guidelines for sig, despite being for another site

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind, I used my newbie GIMP-ing skills and whipped up my own.

New day, new avatar request :p

jokercard.jpg

Link: http://img32.imageshack.us/i/jokercard.jpg/

Could someone remove the background from this picture and make it transparent so it's only the hand and the cards that are shown?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
258nlol.png

Av sized. t5555y.png

I could prolly get it a little cleaner if I spent more than the 10 minutes I did, but I'm too lazy.

Archived