Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got one:

Dynasty_of_Evil.jpg

1.) Fix this photo to where the blue background with the bottom of the planet is matching with the red background. In other words get rid of the blue and planet!

2.) Extend the left side out a little bit and the rest on the right to a full 500 width with the matching red background.

3.) have to the right this quote: "Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." ―Darth Bane. I would like the font to be the same, if not similar, to that which is on this cover that reads Dynasty of Evil, and the same color.

4.) I would like the corners to be rounded off.

I've got one:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Dynasty_of_Evil.jpg

1.) Fix this photo to where the blue background with the bottom of the planet is matching with the red background. In other words get rid of the blue and planet!

2.) Extend the left side out a little bit and the rest on the right to a full 500 width with the matching red background.

3.) have to the right this quote: "Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." ―Darth Bane. I would like the font to be the same, if not similar, to that which is on this cover that reads Dynasty of Evil, and the same color.

4.) I would like the corners to be rounded off.

Hows this?

dekersig2.png

Can someone make a sig like this:

HK-51 on the left side, either from my avvy or whatever else pic you got of him.

Next to it, write this:

"Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy... Master."

HK-51 should have.......I don't know. Maybe a transperent background.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone make a sig like this:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

HK-51 on the left side, either from my avvy or whatever else pic you got of him.

Next to it, write this:

"Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy... Master."

HK-51 should have.......I don't know. Maybe a transperent background.

Thanks in advance.

Hows this?

darthdacsig3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived