Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone help me with these images?

I need this one so that only Undertaker Shows up with a transparent background.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
brothersofdestructionwi.jpg

This one I just need the background cut out and made transparent.

Show spoiler
ut10pho.jpg

Could someone please make a signature that matches this description.

This image stretched to fit the background but Obi-Wan has darker robes and red lightsaber (or if you can find an even better image that is on mustafar, if it contains anakin try and make his robes a beige colour)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VgHeZm3PgDg/SezPjo8pjXI/AAAAAAAAB0o/wGOQY8EPyVk/s320/Anakin+vs+Obi-Wan.jpg

This image on the far left, again dark robes with red lightsaber (but just obi-wan, not the background that comes with it)

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/wrlds/strwrs/pr/img/orig/Episode_3_Obi-Wan_Kenobi_2.jpg

and on the far right side of the signature have text saying "May the force serve you well, always", and have it say "DarthKen0bi" somewhere and in a way that if it is removed it would make it obvious

And add some visual effects to the signature. I would greatly appreciate this, thank you.

That's good, but if you are not satisfied you can always take another shot.

Also, could you make the Lightsaber and robe colours to match, thanks. :)

Also, under "May the force serve you well, always" could you add this image

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/1/16/Sith_Emblem.svg/250px-Sith_Emblem.svg.png

But instead of the circle that's already there could you replace it with this one.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/d/de/Republic_Emblem.svg/250px-Republic_Emblem.svg.png

And the white part a light black but darker then grey, thank you.

I absolutely love Undertaker, so doing Zimm's request was more fun than work. :) Anyway, without further ado:

Show spoiler
7MgqH5.png

Show spoiler
tXSIdu.png

Thank you very much. I'm glad he is finally back on smackdown and wearing his Lord of Darkness attire.

Would you mind doing a few more for me? Sorry I only have them in big resolutions. They would be stretched out on my monitor otherwise.

On this one I need the undertaker cut out so only the background remains and if it is not too much trouble, I would appreciate the space where Undertaker was get filled in.

theundertakerdruidswide.th.jpg

These again need the background cut out so the Undertaker remains.

undertakerrolswidescree.th.jpg

undertakerdeathvalleywi.th.jpg

On the first image I only need the Undertaker that is in the focus of the image.

ministrytwo1x7.th.jpg

This one should be easier as they are a much smaller resolution.

modportf.th.jpg

If you have not guessed already. I am also a huge fan of the Undertaker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I do like it and I must thank you for it.

But I think a few changes would be nice. For example the background could be more sinister rather than having a western cowboy movie feel about it. And the front in which 'Visas' is written could be better. Perhaps if Visas was wielding a lightsaber that would also be nice.

Thanks.

The Background Is Korriban... Dont get much more Sinister than the Sith Necropolis, but Sure, I'll see what I can do :) Although it did take me an Hour, and My free time is limited.

See if someone else is generous enough to take his/her time to do one, if Not I'll Pull it in :)

The Background Is Korriban... Dont get much more Sinister than the Sith Necropolis, but Sure, I'll see what I can do :) Although it did take me an Hour, and My free time is limited.

See if someone else is generous enough to take his/her time to do one, if Not I'll Pull it in :)

You've made me a great signature and I'm glad for your work. I'm sorry if my criticism seemed rude.

Forgive me. :crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived